- Off Street Parking
- Converted Garage
- Bright and Spacious Accommodation
- Secluded and Mature South Facing Rear Garden
- Ideally positioned within easy reach of:
- Omni Shopping Centre
- Beaumont Hospital
- Dublin Airport
- Dublin’s City Centre
- Total floor area approx. 129.96 sq.m (1,399sq.ft)
Upstairs there are three well-proportioned bedrooms, two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes and a generous single bedroom. A bathroom and with separate wc completes the accommodation. Outside the front garden has been laid in lawn and is bordered with mature hedging. A large driveway provides off street parking. The secluded south facing rear garden measures approx.70 ft and is also laid in lawn and bordered with mature trees and shrubs. A shed caters for additional storage. Shanboley Road is ideally positioned within minutes of Omni Shopping Centre and Beaumont Hospital. There are a number of well-established local Primary and Secondary schools in this popular area, including St. Fiachra's Beaumont, Mercy College Beaumont, St. David's CBS, Maryfield College and St. Aidan's CBS. The property is a 20 minute drive from the City Centre and 10 minutes from Dublin Airport and Dublin City University. There are also a number of efficient bus routes on your doorstep. This property is ideal for a growing family seeking a convenient, quiet and much sought after location.
- Entrance Hall (2.20m x 5.0m)
- Spacious entrance hallway with large storage press. There is access to the shower room.
- Shower Room (1.30m x 2.40m)
- The shower room is fitted with wc, whb and walk in shower with tiled surround.
- Living Room (4.0m x4.30m)
- The elegant living room overlooks the front lawn, there are high ceilings, picture rail and ceiling coving an original fire place creates a real focal point.
- Dining Room (3.70m x 3.80m)
- The dining room overlooks the large south facing rear garden and is flooded with natural light. There is feature picture rail and ceiling coving.
- Breakfast Room (2.56m x 4.10m)
- The breakfast room creates an ideal space to relax, double sliding doors open to the rear garden and there is access to the kitchen.
- Kitchen (1.79m x 3.42m)
- The kitchen is fitted with wall and floor units, there is plumbing fir a washing machine. Windows flood this space with natural light.
- Reception Room Three (2.30m x 4.50m)
- The further appeal of this family home is this versatile room located to the front of the property this space provides many uses such as a play room, home office or additional bedroom.
- Bedroom One (3.70m x 4.50m)
- Large double bedroom located to the front with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom Two (3.70m x 3.80m)
- Large double bedroom located to the rear with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom Three (2.50m x 3.44m)
- Bright and spacious single bedroom.
- WC (0.85m x 1.52m)
- Fitted with separate WC.
- Bathroom: (1.20m x 1.60m)
- The bathroom is fitted with whb and bath. A hot press caters for additional storage.
BER No. 112456470
Energy Performance Indicator: 417.98 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.