- Semi-detached house with garage
- Off street parking
- South facing rear garden
- Gas fired central heating with new condensing boiler
- Aluminium double glazed windows
- Two interconnecting reception rooms
- French doors to rear garden
- Entrance Hall: (3.70m x 1.65m)
- Living Room: (3.95m x 3.60m)
- The bright and spacious living room features an open fire place, double doors open through to the dining room. Laminate flooring.
- Dining Room: (3.00m x 5.75m)
- The extended dining room is flooded with natural light, double doors allows access to the south facing rear garden. A door leads through to the kitchen and there is an opening under the stairs that allows for additional storage. Laminate flooring.
- Kitchen: (2.25m x 3.95m)
- The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and floor units, there is access to the south facing rear garden and also the garage. Tiled flooring.
- Garage: (4.40m x 2.20m)
- The garage provides additional storage and could easily be converted to create an additional living space (subject to p.p) Double doors open to the front garden.
- Landing (0.90m x 1.65m)
- Bedroom One: (3.40m x 4.10m)
- Double bedroom located to the front featuring two windows, built in wardrobes and hot press
- Bedroom Two (4.00m x 2.65m)
- Light filled double bedroom overlooking the rear garden.
- Bedroom Three: (3.25m x 2.40m)
- Spacious single bedroom located to the front.
- Shower Room:
- The shower room is fitted with wc, whb and walk in shower with tiled surround.
BER No. 107201824
Energy Performance Indicator: 243.58 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org