- Mid terrace Artisan dwelling
- Attic conversion with bathroom
- South facing couryard to rear
- Gas fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows
- Two bathrooms
- Fitted kitchen
- Walking distance to city centre
- Close proximity to Grangegorman DIT campus
- Floor area approx. 75 sq.m (807 sq.ft)
The accommodation extends to 75sqm (807sqft, incl. Attic room) and comprises entrance hall, living/kitchen, 2 double bedrooms, bathroom, attic room and shower room. There is gas central heating and double glazed windows. The spacious attic conversion has a shower room and is accessed via a spiral staircase. There is ample resident disk parking to the front and a south facing rear courtyard that is a veritable suntrap.
This exceptional property sits in the increasingly popular residential enclave bordered by the lovely Blessington Street Basin to the north, the new DIT campus at Grangegorman to the west and the city centre to the south. The LUAS station at Broadstone represents a fantastic public transport link to the city. A truly unique setting for the discerning purchaser, situated only minutes’ walk from Phibsboro village with its wide variety of shops, restaurants, bars and cafes. Dublin City Centre, Smithfield Village and the Four Courts are also within walking distance of the property. The Mater hospital, Temple Street Children’s’ Hospital and the Bon’s Secures hospital are within close proximity. The area is well serviced by excellent transport links, with numerous bus services operating from Phibsboro Village and the proposed LUAS Stop at Dominick Street.
- Entrance Hall (4.40m x 2.85m)
- tiled hall with spiral staircase going to attic room.
- Bedroom One (3.00m x 3.00m)
- double bedroom overlooking the front with timber floor.
- Bedroom Two (2.70m x 3.00m)
- double bedroom overlooking the rear garden.
- Kitchen Living Room (4.90m x 3.15m)
- with L shaped kitchen with integrated oven and hob and plumbing for washing machine.
- Bathroom (1.95m x 1.85m)
- fully tiled bathroom with wc, whb and bath.
- Attic Room (5.50m x 3.70m)
- includes double bedroom and ensuite (1.25m x 1.60m) which is fully tiled with wc, whb and stand in shower.
BER No. 110278082
Energy Performance Indicator: 346 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.