- Impressive two storey over garden, mid-terrace period town house
- Tastefully refurbished accommodation
- Planning permission granted for 3-storey rear extension – planning ref: 2642/14
- Highly convenient location a short walk to Rathmines, Ranelagh and Beechwood LUAS
- South facing rear garden approx. 18m (58ft)
- Off street car parking for two cars
- Interconnecting reception rooms
- Three bedrooms (two ensuite)
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Floor area approx. 205sqm (2,206sqft)
No 4 is an instantly appealing townhouse which has been tastefully redecorated and enjoys many impressive features to include high ceilings, interconnecting reception rooms, ceiling coving and fine marble fireplaces. The accommodation extends to approx. 205sqm (2,206sqft) comprising: drawing room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, living room, guest w.c., three bedrooms (two en-suites), and bathroom. The property is further enhanced by attractively landscaped south facing rear garden, important off street car parking to the front and planning permisson for a three story rear extension.
Seven Oaks enjoys a quite superb location on Church Avenue, close to Palmerston Park with all the amenities of Rathmines, Rathgar and Ranelagh just a gentle stroll away and within easy reach of the much coveted local junior school and senior schools (including St. Mary’s, Gonzaga, Muckross Park, St. Louis and Gaelscoil Lios Na nOg), shops, restaurants and local parks. This fine property is also approximately 2 miles south of St Stephen’s Green and many of Dublin’s principle places of business. The LUAS line at Beechwood is only a short walk away, which provides swift access to the city centre and Dundrum Town Centre.
- Reception Hall (2m x 8.3m)
- with lead laid stain glass panels either side of hall door, ceiling coving, picture rail, inner arch & radiator cover.
- Drawing Room (4.8m x 4.5m)
- with ceiling coving, picture rail, impressive marble fireplace with raised slate hearth, coal effect gas fire set into a dog grate, either side of chimney breast there are built in cabinets, radiator cover, double doors to
- Dining Room (4.55m x 4.7m)
- ceiling coving, picture rail, impressive marble fireplace with slate hearth,
- GARDEN LEVEL
- Guest w.c.
- w.c., wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail, part wood panelled walls
- GARDEN LEVEL
- Entrance Hall (1.85m x 1.9m)
- with access to under steps storage, tiled floor, glazed double folding doors to kitchen.
- Large Kitchen/Breakfast Room (6.6m x 4.4m)
- fitted with a very extensive range of timber units comprising presses, cupboards, drawers, display cabinets, worktop with Fisher & Paykel 5 ring gas hob, extractor hood over, two bowl enamel sink unit, tile splash backing, Fisher & Paykel integrated oven, microwave above, fridge / freezer, washing machine & dishwasher, radiator cover
- Inner Hall (1.9m x 6.3m)
- continuation of tiled floor, radiator covers, door to understairs storage area, glazed panel door at end out to rear garden.
- Shower Room
- w.c., wash hand basin, tiled floor, tiled splash backing & underfloor heating.
- Living Room (4.7m x 4.4m)
- wide plank timber flooring, modern fireplace, French doors leading to rear patio, built in shelving either side of chimney breast
- FIRST FLOOR RETURN
- comprising bath, telephone shower attachment, Grohe shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., tiled floor, largely tiled walls.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Master Bedroom (4.85m x 4.35m)
- including built in wardrobes, wall mounted lights either side of the bed, with door to en-suite.
- En Suite
- corner shower unit, his & hers vanity wash hand basin, w.c., tiled floor, fully tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2 (4.45m x 2.65m)
- very good rage of built in wardrobes & chest of drawers, with door to en-suite.
- En Suite
- step in double shower, vanity wash hand basin, w.c., wall mounted chrome heated towel rail, tiled floor & fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 3 (4.75m x 2.1m)
- including built in wardrobes & hot press.
The front garden is railed and hedged, bordered by flowerbeds with shrubs and bushes, and gravelled area. Tarmacadam driveway provides off street car parking, steps down to patio, separate entrance to the garden level. The rear garden extends in total to 18m (58ft), it is bound by an attractive brick wall, largely laid out in lawn with flowerbeds, shrubs and bushes. Wrap around terracotta patio directly to the back of the property extends to approx. 8m (26ft), with flowerbeds, mature shrubs, bushes and plants. Storage shed.
BER No. 107050106
Energy Performance Indicator: 264.51kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.