- Stunning turnkey, walk into accommodation which has been extended to the rear.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Excellent parking to the front.
- Digital security alarm unit.
- Generously proportioned, tastefully presented accommodation extending to approximately 100sq.m (1,076sq.ft)
- Bus stop available at the entrance to the development and access to the N11 and M50 road network is very simple.
15 Sefton Green is a stunning superbly refurbished and tastefully presented family home, literally in turn key walk into condition. It is situated to the rear of Sefton Green in an attractive position overlooking the large green area which is an ideal safe playing area for children.
To the front there is excellent off street parking and a gated side access leads through to the rear garden laid out in decking and patio slabs with a detached shed which is supplied with electricity. The garden is well walled and offers privacy and seclusion.
The location of this quality home will be of major interest to those searching for a mature family location, which is both convenient and central to a wide variety of amenities in Dun Laoghaire, Blackrock and Monkstown including excellent shopping with a selection of shopping centres in the near surrounds.
There are excellent primary and secondary schools, as well as a host of recreational and leisure activities, sporting venues and clubs, all within close proximity. There is a regular bus service available at the Sefton entrance, with the N11 and M50 only a short drive away offering ease of access to and from the city centre and nationally.
- ENTRANCE HALL (5.4m x 1.76m)
- with ceiling coving, fuse board, timber floor and alarm panel
- GUEST W.C.
- with w.c., wash hand basin and timber floor
- LIVING ROOM (5.2m x 3.3m)
- with timber floor, open fireplace with timber mantle and marble insert and hearth, ceiling coving and double doors through to
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM (6.3m x 5.2m)
- with tiled ceramic floor, a range of fitted Cherrywood fronted cupboards and units, polished granite work surfaces, sink unit, tiled splashbacks, plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine and double doors to the rear garden
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 (4.5m x 2.9m)
- with a range of fitted wardrobes
- BEDROOM 2 (4.4m x 2.6m)
- with a range of sliderobe wardrobes and vanity area
- BEDROOM 3 (2.7m x 2.5m)
- with fitted wardrobe and shelving
- with bath, separate Mira Elite shower, w.c., wash hand basin, tiled ceramic floor and fully tiled walls
The rear garden of 8m (26ft) is laid out in decking and patio slabs with an outdoor tap, outdoor double socket and detached shed wired for electricity. A side passage leads to the front where there is a second outdoor double socket and excellent off street car parking.
BER No. 106924236
Energy Performance Indicator: 208.96 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org