- Detached residence.
- Large site approx 0.4 acre.
- Development site potential
- Swimming pool
- Large reception rooms and bedrooms.
- Gas fired central heating
- Electric Gates to front
It is zoned Z1 under the development plan 2016 – 2022 to protect, provide and improve residential amenities.
The house offers bright and spacious accommodation throughout, extending to approx. 440 sq. m / 4,736 sq.ft. over 2 floors with high ceilings, bay windows and the added bonus of a heated swimming pool with changing rooms. There is also a large sun room to the rear. There are views across the wooden bridge to Bull island and the Royal Dublin golf course and the Dublin Mountains from some of the upstairs bedrooms. The reception rooms are gracious and were designed for entertaining.
The property is hidden from prying eyes with hedging and mature trees giving great privacy to the front and the driveway is accessed via electric gates. There is a substantial rear garden, mainly paved for convenience, with storage sheds.
This property is located on this highly desirable position on Seafield Road, this Clontarf location is second to none with every possible amenity close by including an excellent choice of schools, shops, churches, restaurants, boutiques, gastronomic pubs and The 130 bus route is at the end of the road and the DART is not too far. There is also a wide choice of sporting and recreational facilities, Royal Dublin Golf Club, GAA, Clontarf Tennis Club, Clontarf Rugby and Cricket Club and the Sailing Club to mention just a few. The Seafront Promenade, Dollymount beach and the wonderful St Anne’s Park are virtually on your doorstep. Easy access is enjoyed to the city centre, IFSC, East Point Business Park, Dublin Airport, Beaumont Hospital, DCU and the M1/M50 motorways.
The auction will take place in our salerooms at 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoighre at 4pm on Wednesday the 15th March 2017.
- Entrance Porch (2.15m x 2.95m)
- Window to front. Parquet floor. Door with leaded side glass panels leading to:
- Inner hall (4.30m x 4.65m)
- Large opoen hallway. Intercom. Alarm. Parquet floor.
- Guest toilet
- W.C and circular porcelain wash hand basin. Wood pannel ceiling. Window to front.
- Breakfast room (8.20m x 3.05m)
- Windows to front and rear. Feature Howth stone brickwork. Gas fire. Built in cupboards and shelving. Parquet floor. Door to rear garden. Door to Kitchen
- Storage Room (1.25m x 4.70m)
- Accessed by two swivel half doors from the breakfast room.
- Kitchen (3.00 x 4.65m)
- Built in fitted cupboards, presses and work surfaces. Counter tops and stainless steel sink unit. Free standing Gas cooker. Extractor hood. Plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine. Tilled floors and walls. Serving hatch to Dining room.
- Sitting Room (4.65m x 6.80m)
- Bay window to front. Coving and centre rose. Feature fine marble fireplace with gas coal effect fire inset.
- Dining Room (4.30m x 4.95m)
- Large window to rear. Coving and centre rose. Feature archway. Door to
- Family room (7.25m x 6.05m)
- Bay window to front. Feature gas fire on raised marble plinth. Coving and centre rose. Glass door leads to pool area.
- Pool lobby (2.15m x 2.75m)
- Tiled floor. Sliding door to
- Swimming Pool (12.80m x 7.95m)
- Heated swimming pool with motorised retractable cover. Shower room. Toilet. His and hers changing cubicles. Windows on both sides. Sliding door to conservatory.
- Conservatory (7.6m x 3.4m)
- Tiled floor. Sliding door to rear garden
- Landing area (4.6m x 4.3m)
- Bright landing area with open stairwewll. Large windows to the front and side flood this space with natural light. There is a large hotpress.
- Family Bathroom (4.5m x 3.1m)
- The family bathroom is fitted with a wc, sink with built in storage and a separate shower. There is a large Jacuzzi bath and Sauna. The bathroom is fully tiled and features a wooden clad ceiling.
- Master Bedroom (7.30m x 4.00m)
- This wonderful bedroom overlooks the front garden and enjoys sea views. The feature bay window floods this space with natural light. There is access to an en-suite bathroom and dressing room.
- Dressing Room (1.95m x 3.75m)
- The dressing room leads into the en-suite bathroom.
- En-Suite Bathroom (1.95 x 3.40m)
- The en-suite comprises of a wc, whb with built in storage and bath with tiled surround.
- Bedroom 2 (4.90m x 4.90m)
- Located to the front with an outlook towards the sea and garden this bright and spacious bedroom has a large window and feature bay window.
- Bedroom 3 (4.65m x 4.80m)
- Large double bedroom with built in sliding wardrobes. The window frames the view over the rear garden.
There is a tarmacadam driveway accessed via electronic gates with lawn area, mature trees and hedging. The private rear garden is walled and has paved areas for convenience with a selection of mature plants and shrubs, storage areas and dog kennel. There are raised flower beds.
BER No. 109541847
Energy Performance Indicator: 470.72 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com