- Highly convenient location within walking distance of UCD
- Large front garden on a superb corner plot
- Floor area approximately 110 sqm (1,184 sq.ft.)
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Excellent potential to create a very fine double fronted family home
The property itself benefits from a substantial front garden on the corner of Seafield Road and Seafield Close. With large scope to extend and include the garage to be part of the house, subject to the relevant planning permissions, this house could be made into a wonderfully modern family home, while enjoying this mature location.
Blackrock and Stillorgan villages are only a short distance away, offering a host of amenities including shops, supermarkets, restaurants and cafes. With schools such as St. Therisians, Colaiste Eoin and St. Andrew’s College nearby, as well as having UCD across the road, the location is second to none when it comes to educational institutions. The Quality Bus Corridor is less than a five minute walk away, and the DART at Booterstown offers another highly convenient mode of transport into Dublin City Centre.
- Reception Hall (1.96m x 4.40m)
- with alarm and under stairs storage.
- Living Room (3.77m x 7.70m)
- with bay window to the front and window overlooking rear garden.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (5.10m x 4.20m)
- (maximum measurement) fitted with a range of overhead units, brick open fireplace, Zanussi four ring ceramic hob, Beko undercounter oven and single stainless steel sink unit.
- Downstairs WC
- comprising cabinet whb, and wc,
- Garage (2.70m x 4.80m)
- with up-and-over door.
- Bedroom 1 (3.45m x 4.60m)
- with baywindow overlooking front.
- Bedroom 2 (5.70m x 3.40m)
- with picture window overlookg rear garden.
- Bedroom 3 (2.13m x 2.28m)
- with window overlooking front garden.
- Family Bathroom
- with whb, wc, bath with telephone shower over, chrome towel rail, tiled floors and part tiled walls.
- access to the attic and hotpress with gas boiler.
- The property is set on a substantial corner plot, with mature shrubs hiding the large and well maintained front garden. Ample off street parking leads up to the house, and a side passage offers convenient access to the private rear garden. The large plot offers plenty of opportunity to extend and modernise.
BER No. 102350238
Energy Performance Indicator: 327.25 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.