- A short walk to Killiney DART Station and Killiney Beach
- Oil fired central heating
- Fitted carpets and curtains included in the sale
- Floor area of approximately 80sq.m (861sq.ft)
- Tranquil walks close by over Killiney Hill and along Killiney Beach
- Highly regarded quiet residential location
- Sunny westerly facing rear garden of approximately 18m (60ft)
The location of 1 Seafield Court will be of major interest to those trying to get a foothold in the highly regarded Killiney area close to a wide range of amenities and facilities including excellent primary and secondary schools, shopping at Shankill Village and Tesco on Churchview Road as well as only being a short commute away from Dalkey Village and Dun Laoghaire Town Centre with all they have to offer. Recreational and leisure amenities abound with Killiney and Dalkey hills and Killiney Beach both easily accessible as well as a wide range of sporting and leisure facilities including Killiney Golf Club and Fitzpatrick’s Castle Hotel with its excellent fitness centre and indoor swimming pool as well as the marine activities at the Dun Laoghaire yacht clubs and harbour. Transport options are plentiful with the local DART station, ample bus routes, the LUAS at Cherrywood and the N11 and M50 all easily accessible.
- Porched Entrance
- with sliding patio door and tiled floor
- Reception Hall (1.3m x 6.6m)
- with hatch to attic, enclosed fuse box, door to shelved hot press with dual immersion system and digital security alarm
- Living Room (3.6m x 5.1m)
- with brick fireplace with open fire, shelving to either side and picture window overlooking the front
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (3.5m x 5m)
- with a range of wall and floor units, tiled splashback, single bowl stainless steel sink, picture window overlooking the rear, door to rear garden, is plumbed for washing machine, space for oven, timing controls for the oil heating system and space for under counter fridge
- Bedroom 1 (4.2m x 3.1m)
- with a range of sliding wardrobes and picture window overlooking the rear
- Bedroom 2 (2.9m x 2.1m)
- with window overlooking the side
- Bedroom 3 (2.8m x 3m)
- with window overlooking the front and a range of built-in wardrobes with dressing area
- with tiled floor, partially tiled walls, power shower, w.c. and wash hand basin
To the front there is a driveway providing off street parking with lawned garden either side bordered by mature hedging. Gated side access either side of the property leads to the enviable westerly facing rear garden which is laid out with patio, raised lawn and Barna shed all bordered by mature hedging and planting and measures approximately 18m (60ft) in length.
BER No. 110372380
Energy Performance Indicator: 394.63 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.