- A short walk to Killiney DART Station and Killiney Beach
- Gas fired central heating
- Fitted blinds, carpets and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Floor area of approximately 86sq.m (925sq.ft)
- Tranquil walks close by over Killiney Hill and along Killiney Beach
- Highly regarded quiet residential cul-de-sac location
- Wide private rear garden of approximately 15m (49ft)
This attractive most appealing family home is well presented throughout and provides bright generously proportioned accommodation extending to approximately 86sq.m (925sq.ft) with the accommodation briefly comprising a reception hall with guest w.c., sitting room to the front with double folding glazed panel doors opening into the kitchen/dining room with access to rear garden. Upstairs there are three well-proportioned bedrooms with a shower and sink in the master bedroom and a family bathroom. To the side there is a utility area with sink which is plumbed for washing machine.
The location of this excellent family home will be of major interest to those trying to get a foothold in the highly regarded Killiney area close to a wide range of amenities and facilities including excellent primary and secondary schools, shopping at Shankill Village and Tesco on Churchview Road as well as being only a short commute away from Dalkey Village and Dun Laoghaire Town Centre with all they have to offer. Recreational and leisure amenities abound with Killiney and Dalkey Hills and Killiney Beach both easily accessible as well as a wide range of sporting and leisure facilities including Killiney Golf Club and Fitzpatrick’s Castle Hotel with its excellent fitness centre and indoor swimming pool as well as marine activities at Dun Laoghaire yacht clubs and harbour. Transport options are plentiful with the local DART station, ample bus routes, the LUAS at Cherrywood and the N11 and M50 all easily accessible.
- Reception Hall (4.1m x 1.9m)
- with tiled floor and enclosed fuse box and understairs storage
- Guest W.C.
- with w.c., wash hand basin and digital controls for the gas heating system
- Sitting Room (4.4m x 3.4m)
- with picture window overlooking the front, marble fireplace with marble hearth and a Stovax multi fuel stove, shelving either side of the chimney breast with built in TV unit with storage under and glazed panelled double doors leading through to the kitchen/dining room
- Kitchen/Dining Room (3.3m x 5.4m)
- with window overlooking the rear, book shelving, a range of Shaker style wall and floor units, solid wood counter tops, single stainless steel sink unit, tiled splashback, Zanussi oven, four ring electric Zanussi hob with extractor over, Zanussi dishwasher and door to rear garden
- Utility Area
- with a Worcester gas boiler, shelving, press units, single bowl stainless steel sink and plumbed for washing machine
- with Stira stairs to attic and shelved hot press with dual immersion
- Bedroom 1 (3.8m x 3.3m)
- with picture window overlooking the rear, an excellent range of fitted wardrobes, sink unit with storage under and step in shower
- Bedroom 2 (4m x 2.7m)
- with picture window overlooking the front and a range of fitted wardrobes
- Bedroom 3 (2.4m x 2.5m)
- with picture window overlooking the front, fitted wardrobes and shelving
- with tiled floor, partially tiled walls, bath with electric Triton T90SI shower over, w.c. and wash hand basin set into unit with storage under
To the front there is a lawned garden with driveway providing off street parking for two cars. There is gated pedestrian side access through to a utility area and into the rear garden which is laid out in lawn with Barna shed and bordered by mature planting and shrubbery and measures approximately 15m (49ft) in length.
BER No. 106127426
Energy Performance Indicator: 281.2 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org