- Cul-de-sac setting
- Two reception rooms
- Three bedrooms
- Landscaped rear garden
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Gas fired central heating
- Front garden with off street parking
- Floor area approx. 90 sq.m (968 sq.ft)
The accommodation is well laid out and comprises a wide entrance hall leading to a generous living room which has double doors into a kitchen and dining room to the rear. There are wooden floors throughout the hall and living areas which gives a lovely flow to the accommodation here. The kitchen has timber fitted units with good counter space and integrated appliances. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and a good sized single bedroom. There is also a fully tiled, modern family bathroom, which has the additional benefit of underfloor heating. The house has double glazed windows, gas fired heating and is alarmed.
The location of the property could not be more convenient. Moments’ walk from local shops and conveniences and situated within ten minutes’ drive of Beaumont and Bon Secours Hospital, Dublin City University and Dublin international airport. There is a host of local recreational and sporting amenities within the locality. There are numerous schools within the area and excellent shopping facilities at the nearby Omni Shopping Centre. The property is situated within a twenty minute drive north of Dublin City Centre.
- Entrance Hall (5.25m x 1.80m)
- Kitchen (5.10m x 2.50m)
- fully fitted kitchen with a range of floor and wall level units, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink, tiled splashback, integrated dishwasher, Belling oven, Zanussi hob and extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Dining Room (2.90m x 2.90m)
- with double glass doors to the rear garden
- Living Room (5.10m x 3.20m)
- with marble effect fireplace with gas fire, build in shelves in alcoves and tv point
- Landing (3.30m x 1.80m)
- with hot press / airing cupboard and fully carpeted floor
- Bathroom (2.40m x 1.60m)
- modern bathroom with wc, whb, bath with Trition T90 power shower over and heated towel rail. Fully floor and wall tiled with underfloor heating.
- Bedroom 1 (3.60m x 3.20m)
- to the rear with wooden floor boards
- Bedroom 2 (3.60m x 3.20m)
- to front with fitted wardrobes and wooden floor boards
- Bedroom 3 (2.40m x 2.60m)
- to front with built in storage
To the front of the house there is a lawned garden and off-street parking for one car. There is a quiet garden to the rear which has been recently landscaped. It measures 10.60m x 5.30m and features paved pathways, raised flowerbeds, a patio area and storage shed.
BER No. 108904269
Energy Performance Indicator: 222.65 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.