- Re wired
- Off Street Parking
- Double Glazed Windows
- Spacious side and rear gardens
- Potential to extend subject to p.p
- Ideally positioned overlooking a large green
- Total floor area approx. 93 sq.m (1,001 sq.ft)
Santry Close is ideally situated between the main arterial routes of the M1 and M50 motorways, Dublin airport is a mere 2kms North and Dublin City Centre just 8kms South, making home an ideal property from which to commute. A host of amenities are within easy reach to include various shops at Gulliver’s Retail Park, The Crown Plaza Hotel, Sports Surgery Clinic, The Ben Dunne Northwood Gym and Morton Stadium. The property is also within walking distance of the beautiful Santry Demesne Park. It is also well serviced by the Quality Bus Corridor which runs along the Swords road providing easy access to the city centre and further afield.
- Entrance Hall (2.10m x 2.40m)
- Bright and spacious entrance hallway with under stairs storage press.
- Reception Room One (3.38m x 3.90m)
- This wonderful light filled room enjoys an elevated view over the garden and towards the large green to the front. An original fireplace with tiled surround creates a real focal point. Double sliding doors open through to the second reception room.
- Reception Room Two (3.70m x 4.0m)
- This room would have been used as the original dining room, a shower room was added in recent years and now offers a versatile space ideal for a study, home office, or additional bedroom. There is an original fireplace with tiled surround and sliding double doors open out to the secluded rear garden.
- Shower Room (1.22m x 2.20m)
- The shower room is fitted with wc, whb and walk in shower with tiled surround. Tiled flooring.
- Kitchen (2.42m x 3.0m)
- The kitchen is fitted with original wall and floor units, a window frames the view over the rear garden. A door leads out to the rear garden.
- Bedroom One (3.40m x 3.60m)
- This spacious double bedroom is located to the front and enjoys a view over the front garden and large green area.
- Bedroom Two (3.70m x 4.0m)
- Bright and spacious double bedroom located to the rear.
- Bedroom Three (2.50m x 2.50)
- Located to the front this single bedroom also enjoys a view over the front garden and large green area.
- Bathroom (1.67m x 2.43m)
- The bathroom is fitted with the original wc, whb and bath.
BER No. 111919213
Energy Performance Indicator: 491.95 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.