- Generous accommodation extending to approximately 170sqm (1,830 sqft)
- Gas fired central heating
- Many period features and marble fireplaces
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Low maintenance front and rear gardens
- Superb location a short walk to Sandymount Village
The property is approached by a coble block front driveway with entrance porch, large reception hall off which there are two interconnecting reception rooms both with marble fireplaces and a family room, large kitchen/breakfast room. A fine staircase leads up to half landing and return with bedroom 4/walk in dressing room/study and a family bathroom. One the first floor proper there are three further bedrooms, two ensuite.
Outside to the front there is a walled garden with coble lock driveway and to the rear a mature garden mainly in lawn with cobble lock borders, greenhouse, outside WC and garden store.
Sandymount Road is a highly regarded and much sought after location in Dublin 4 within walking distance of Sandymount Village hosting a selection of up market shops and restaurants. This is a deservingly popular residential location due to its close proximity to the wonderful Maritine amenities along Sandymount Strand.
A location unbeatable for access to amenities as it is also within 3.2km (2 miles) of St. Stephens Green, including an excellent of choice of schools, churches, St. Vincent’s Hospital, Elm Park Golf Club, Merrion shopping centre and city centre transport including the DART.
- Reception Hall (2.15m x 4.75m)
- with ceiling coving.
- Living Room (4.25m x 4.95m)
- measurement into the bay window with attractive marble fireplace with marble inset brass surround and marble heath, ceiling coving, picture rail and double doors opening through to the sitting room.
- Sitting Room (4.25m x 3.95m)
- with marble fireplace, marble and brass inset, marble hearth and double doors opening out to the rear garden.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (5.55m x 3.55m)
- fitted with a good range of maple press and drawer units 4 ring gas hob with oven beneath, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher, display cabinet, integrated fridge freezer, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Family Room (2.95m x 6.75m)
- into the bay window.
- Bedroom 4 (3.10m x 5.15m)
- a fine staircase leads up to the half landing and return which has a bedroom 4/walk in dressing room/study, with fitted wardrobes and hot press recessed down lighting.
- Bathroom (2.25m x 2.50m)
- with vanity wash hand basin with press beneath, bath with shower attachment, WC, shower with aqualisa, and shower tiled walls and floors and recessed down lighting.
- Bedroom 2 (4.30m x 4.10m)
- to the front, master bedroom, with ensuite with his and hers wash hand basins with presses beneath, tiled work surface, WC, step in double shower with aqua stream electric shower, tiled walls.
- Bedroom 3 (3.00m x 4.50m)
- to the front.
- Bedroom 1 (4.35m x 4.05m)
- to the rear, with ensuite with pedestal wash hand basin, wc, shower with aqua stream electric shower, tiled walls and floors.
To the front there is a walled garden with cobblelock driveway. There is a walled mature garden measuring approximately 11.90m (39’1) in length x 9.90m (32’6) in width mainly in lawn with cobblelock borders, greenhouse and outside wc and garden store.
BER No. 111373635
Energy Performance Indicator: 370.45 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.