- Situated in a private gated development.
- Prestigious sought after residential location.
- Bright and spacious residence.
- Master bedroom ensuite.
- Off-street parking.
- Three double bedrooms.
- Guest w.c.
- Gas central heating.
- Management fee: Approx. €790 per annum.
- Floor Area: 98 sq.m. (1054 sq.ft.).
With excellent living space and natural light used to maximum effect, the bright and welcoming interior must be viewed to be fully appreciated. Upon entry there is an entrance hall, large living room, spacious dining area and separate kitchen. Both kitchen and dining area have access to the rear garden. There is also a guest WC at this level. On the first floor there are three bedrooms (master ensuite) and main bathroom. The private rear garden benefits from a westerly aspect. There is a cobble lock drive to the front with a side passage leading to the rear garden.
Located in the centre of Sandyford Village it benefits from all the amenities the quiet village has to offer. Dublin city centre is within 9km of the property and the M50 motorway is easily accessed from Junction 13. The property is within a 5 minute drive of Dundrum Town Centre. The surrounding area benefits from excellent transport links with numerous bus services and nearby LUAS Green Line Service. Within the locality there are numerous primary and secondary schools in addition to a host of sporting amenities and clubs. The property is also within a short distance of Sandyford Business district.
- Three bedroom semi-detached propety within a small gated development in Sandyford Village.
- Entrance Hall: (1.75m x 4.14m)
- with laminate floors, understairs storage and
- Guest W.C.
- Living Room: (3.50m x 4.87m)
- with laminate floor, marble fireplace with timber surround and electric insert, and picture window overlooking the front. Double door leading through to
- Dining Room: (2.67m x 3.86m)
- with laminate floor and door to rear garden.
- Kitchen: (2.58m x 3.88m)
- with floor to ceiling level cupboards, tiled floor, Zanussi oven and grill, Zanussi dishwashwer and Bosch washing machine.
- Master Bedroom (to front): (3.86m x 3.76m)
- with lamniate floor, floor to ceiling level built-in wardrobes and picture window overlooking the front. Door to
- Ensuite: (1.58m x 1.47m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. and shower.
- Bedroom 2 (to rear): (3.06m x 3.27m)
- with laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3 (to rear): (2.09m x 3.07m)
- with laminate flooring and built-in wardrobe.
- Bathroom: (1.98m x 2.28m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with overhead hand held shower, fully tiled floor and walls.
To the front of this home, there is a cobblelock driveway for off-street parking. To the rear, there is an excellent garden approximately laid out mainly in lawn, with an attractive sunny patio, side pedestrian access and storage shed.
BER No. 110944618
Energy Performance Indicator: 294.61 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.