- Prestigious sought after residential location.
- Bright and spacious residence.
- Overlooking green area to front.
- In close proximity to a host of local amenities.
- Large living room area to front.
- Guest w.c.
- Master bedroom ensuite.
- Three bedrooms.
- Stira staircase to attic - (approx. 29m2). The attic space is floored and insulated and has been professionally finished. There is ample eaves storage providing excellent storage space.
- Potential to extend S.P.P.
- Gas central heating.
- Floor area approx. 93 sqm (1000 sq ft)
With excellent living space and natural light used to maximum effect, the bright and welcoming interior must be viewed to be fully appreciated. Upon entry there is an entrance hall, large living room, spacious kitchen/dining area. There is also a guest WC and utility area at this level. On the first floor there are three bedrooms (master ensuite) and main bathroom. The rear garden benefits from an westerly aspect. There is off street parking. As well as not being overlooked at the front this property has the added benefit of a large green area right at the doorstep perfect for a range of activities.
Located just outside Sandyford village it benefits from all the amenities the quiet village has to offer. Dublin city centre is within 9km of the property and the M50 motorway is easily accessed from Junction 13. The property is within a 5 minute drive of Dundrum Town Centre. The surrounding area benefits from excellent transport links with numerous bus services and nearby LUAS Green Line Service. Within the locality there are numerous primary and secondary schools in addition to a host of sporting amenities and clubs. The property is also within a short distance of Sandyford Business district.
- Entrance Hall: (4.48m x 2.19m)
- with understairs store cupboard. Solid wooden floor. door to
- Guest Cloakroom: (1.48m x 0.78m)
- with w.c. and w.h.b.
- Living Room: (4.43m x 4.02m)
- with sandstone surround gas fireplace. Solid wooden floor. Picture window overlooking front. Double doors to
- Kitchen: (3.14m x 3.40m)
- with traditional style fitted kitchen with range of cupboards, worktops, built in hob and oven, fridge freezer, breakfast bar, display unit, door to rear garden.
- Dining Area: (3.45m x 2.84m)
- Wooden floor. Patio door to rear garden.
- Landing: (2.73m x 2.68m)
- with hotpress / airing cupboard. Stira staircase leading to attic area (5.86m x 4.90m (approx. 29m2)). Attic – The attic space is floored and insulated and has been professionally finished. Velux window. There is ample eaves storage providing excellent storage space.
- Master Bedroom: (3.40m x 3.36m)
- with built-in double wardrobes and shelving. Door to
- Ensuite Bathroom: (2.34m x 1.72m)
- with corner style bath. w.c. and w.h.b. Tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 2 (To Rear): (3.71m x 2.38m)
- with built-in double wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3: (2.77m x 2.68m)
- Overlooking rear garden.
- Bathroom: (2.95m x 1.72m)
- with bath, shower, w.c., w.h.b. and velux roof light with fully tiled walls.
Garden to the front provides off-street car parking for one vehicle with bordering shrubs and hedgerow. The rear garden is prominently set out with a decked area and patio area. It also benefits of a “secret garden” which has been recently landscaped. It extends 14m and is afforded a high degree of privacy. There is a utility shed – 2.66m x 1.87m – the space here is very useful for additional storage. Boiler shed.
BER No. 102120417
Energy Performance Indicator: 265.85 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.