- Beautifully proportioned rooms
- Planning permission for a substantial extension with basement
- Gas fired central heating
- Excellent location beside the 40ft and Sandycove
- Vehicular rear access with garage
- Sea views from upper floors
- Floor Area 223 sq.m. /2,400 sq.ft.
- Stunning double fronted family home
A particular feature to this important property is the recent planning permission received (D15A/0609) that includes a substantial extension to the rear with basement and excellent kitchen/breakfast living room overlooking the rear garden. The permission also includes a more practical layout upstairs to include a state of the art master bedroom with dressing room and en suite. The property is well set back from the road and enjoys a private and secluded garden to the rear together with garage providing off street parking.
The location of this superb family residence is second to none being a stone’s throw from the 40ft and close to Sandycove Tennis Club, Sandycove Harbour as well as being within a short stroll of Dalkey and Glasthule. The property is surrounded by an excellent selection of primary and secondary schools including Castle Park, Harold National School and Loreto Abbey Dalkey to mention a few. The superb amenities and facilities that Dalkey village and Glasthule have to offer are close by and Dun Laoghaire Town Centre is just a bit further afield. The bus and DART service the city centre and more schools and the Aircoach runs to and from the airport every hour. There are popular scenic walks over Killiney and Dalkey hills and along the seafront and the four yacht clubs and extensive marina at Dun Laoghaire Harbour will be of major interest to the marine and sailing enthusiast.
- Reception Hall (1.79m x 6.43m)
- with ceiling coving, centre rose, timber flooring, under stairs storage and door leading to
- Drawing Room (4.90m x 7.34m)
- with picture window overlooking front, ceiling coving, attractive cast iron fireplace with tiled inset and stove, second fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset and hearth and double doors leading to conservatory.
- Dining Room (4.85m x 3.66m)
- with timber flooring, window overlooking front and attractive fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset, open fire and slate hearth and hatch leading to
- Kitchen (3.22m x 5.10m)
- fitted with range of overhead press and drawer units, double stainless steel oven with stainless steel microwave, AGA, four ring hob with extractor over, under counter stainless steel sink unit, marble work surface, tiled floor, tiled splash back and window overlooking rear.
- Study (2.49m x 3.60m)
- with cast iron fireplace and window overlooking rear.
- Downstairs Shower Room
- comprising pedestal whb, wc, shower, tiled floor and tiled walls.
- Conservatory (3.11m x 4.97m)
- with windows overlooking rear garden and door to garden.
- Bedroom 1 (2.30m x 3.70m)
- with window overlooking rear, cast iron fireplace and shelving.
- Family Bathroom
- comprising pedestal whb and bath and separate w.c. with w.h.b.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2 (4.89m x 3.50m)
- with cast iron fireplace and picture window overlooking rear.
- Bedroom 3 (4.80m x 3.48m)
- with timber flooring, cast iron fireplace and window overlooking rear.
- Bedroom 4 (4.82m x 3.81m)
- with cast iron fireplace, tiled inset, open fire, timber flooring and window overlooking front.
- Bedroom 5 (4.93m x 3.75m)
- with very fine built-in fitted wardrobes, timber flooring and picture window overlooking front.
- Study (1.78m x 2.66m)
- To the front of the property there is an attractive garden mainly laid out in lawn while to the rear there is a private and secluded garden with patio and lawn together with garage providing off street parking. A particular feature to the property is recent planning permission received for a very fine extension to the rear together with further internal modifications.
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.