- Victorian two storey over garden level period residence in the heart of Ranelagh village.
- Generous off-street car parking to the front.
- Extensive accommodation laid out over three levels with many period features intact.
- Easily maintained landscaped rear garden with shomera.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Sash windows.
- Extensive accommodation extending to approximately 192 sqm (2,065 sqft).
- Superb kitchen/breakfast room with family room off.
- Close to a number of local schools including Gonzaga, Sandford Park, Muckross Park and Alexandra College.
Number 34 Sandford Road comes to the market offering light filled, well-proportioned accommodation over three levels, extending to approximately 192 sqm (2,065 sqft). At hall floor level, there is a magnificent reception hall with ceiling coving and centre rose, two generous interconnecting reception rooms with many original features including window shutters and on the hall floor return, a shower room. On the garden level, there is a separate entrance porch off which you have a large open plan kitchen/breakfast room with a bespoke kitchen with high-end floor level units, AGA, breakfast bar and an arch through to a family room with original cast iron period fireplace with double French doors opening out onto the rear garden. There is also a rear hallway off which you have a utility and storeroom. Upstairs on the first floor, there are three generous bedrooms and a family bathroom and hot press.
To the rear, there is also the benefit of a shomera which is ideal as a home office or games room, comprising living room with wc and wet room off.
The property is located in a highly regarded and much sought after location in Dublin 6, within walking distance of Ranelagh village, hosting a selection of upmarket restaurants and shopping facilities. This is a deservedly popular location with a number of prestigious schools, including Gonzaga, Sandford Park and Muckross Park, and is within close proximity to St. Stephen’s Green and all the amenities that Dublin City Centre has to offer.
- Garden Level
- Separate Entrance Porch
- leading to
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (6.00m x 4.40m)
- with a good range of high-gloss press and drawer units, Franke sink unit, AGA with Seimens two ring gas hob, saucepan drawers, integrated Neff dishwasher, quartz work surfaces, breakfast bar with Siemens oven beneath, tiled area, integrated fridge, separate integrated freezer, pull-out recipe cupboards, fitted shelving, hanging INAUDIBLE storage, solid oak timber flooring, recessed down lighting, and arch through to
- Family Room (4.00m x 4.30m)
- with attractive cast iron fireplace with horseshoe inset, painted cast iron surround, slate hearth, ceiling coving, oak timber flooring and French doors to rear garden.
- Rear Hallway (1.85m x 3.40m)
- with oak timber flooring, understairs storage cupboard and door to
- Utility & Store Room (2.00m x 2.40m)
- with single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, vented for dryer, wall and floor press units, fitted shelving, recessed down lighting and tiled floor. Door leading out to the rear garden.
- Hall Floor Level
- Reception Hall (1.90m x 9.40m)
- with ceiling coving and centre rose.
- Living Room (4.30m x 4.60m)
- with ceiling coving, polished sandstone fire surround and hearth, piped for gas, sash window with window shutters overlooking Sandford Road, walnut timber flooring and double doors through to
- Sitting Room/Original Dining (4.20m x 4.60m)
- with ornate painted cast iron fire surround, slate inset, walnut timber flooring, ceiling coving, and sash window with window shutters overlooking the rear garden.
- Hall Floor Return
- Shower Room (2.00m x 2.00m)
- with vanity whb, wc, corner power shower, wall mirror, recessed down lighting and walnut timber flooring.
- First Floor
- with bright landing and feature window
- Bedroom 1 (2.75m x 4.60m)
- to the front, with fitted shelving and access hatch to the attic.
- Bedroom 2/Master Bedroom (4.00m x 4.65m)
- to the front, with floor-to-ceiling fitted wardrobes with fitted drawers, fitted shelving, provision for television and sash window overlooking the front.
- Bedroom 3 (4.25m x 2.70m)
- to the rear.
- Family Bathroom (2.15m x 2.75m)
- with vanity whb with press beneath, wc, bath with shower over, heated towel rail, Velux roof light, part tiled walls, oak timber flooring and recessed down lighting.
- with dual immersion.
- Shomera (4.75m x 4.20m)
- with games room, oak flooring, wet room with wc, whb and shower, tiled walls and floors and 3 Velux roof lights and recessed down lighting.
To the front, there is generous off-street car parking with low-maintenance mature garden with granite paving, flower beds and granite steps up to the hall door. There is a separate entrance to the garden level with decking area. To the rear, there is an exceptionally well-landscaped, low maintenance garden fully walled with raised deck, outdoor lighting, raised flower beds and a shomera which measures 4.75m x 4.20m (15’7" x 13’9") overall measurement, ideal as a games room with oak flooring and wet room off comprising wc, whb and shower, tiled walls and floors and three Velux roof lights and recessed down lighting.
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.