- Roland Cowen Architects designed, remodelled, and extended 1930s end of terrace red brick home
- Contemporary light filled accommodation
- Unique detailing to include cantilevered sink/worktop and Bulthaup Kitchen
- Feature dividing doors with integrated storage units
- Long skylight and floor to ceiling sliding doors from the kitchen to the rear deck
- Recessed Electric Blind
- Vehicular access to large garage (approx. 24sqm/258sqft)
- Location of unparalleled convenience tucked away off main street Ranelagh
- Extensive use of limed, brushed & smoked wide plan oak flooring
- Under floor heating downstairs
- Velflac Double Glazed windows
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Floor Area approx. 120sqm/1,291sqft (including attic conversion)
No. 9 is a 1930s built family home which has been completely redeveloped and extended under the architectural supervision of London based Roland Cowen Architects. This light filled, contemporary property has been featured in The Sunday Times property supplement and Ireland’s Home Living and Interiors magazine and House beautiful magazine.
Attention to detail and creative design elements are immediately apparent on entering this beautiful home. A feature glass wall separating the hall and kitchen affords a view right through the house to the rear garden. A custom cantilevered kitchen/sink worktop creates a sculptural floating effect with stunning Bulthaup units and a polished concrete floor in the kitchen area to complete the look.
The extended kitchen dining area features a large rectangular skylight in a ceiling angled upwards to meet stunning full height glazed sliding doors to the garden. Ceiling height dividing doors with custom integrated storage open into the cosy living room with its bay window looking out to the front garden. A Stanley wood burning stove makes this room an attractive space for relaxation.
A sculptured staircase, a design element in its own right, leads to the superbly converted attic which is used as the master bedroom complete with dormer window and Ensuite shower room.
The property is further enhanced by important vehicular access off Sallymount Avenue leading to a large rear garage which provides off street car parking and storage.
Sallymount Gardens enjoys a location which is quietly tucked away just off main street Ranelagh where every conceivable amenity is on your doorstep with multiple grocery stores, specialist shops, restaurants, pubs, and the newly opened Devlin hotel. The Ranelagh LUAS stop, a short walk away, is only three stops from St Stephen’s Green. Grafton Street is just a 20 minute walk. Ranelagh Gardens Park is in the centre of the village and Herbert Park is within easy walking distance.
- Porched Entrance
- Reception Hall (1.7m x 5.26m)
- feature limed, brushed and smoked wide plank oak flooring, understairs storage units, and feature corner glass wall and storage unit.
- Guest w.c.
- Comprising w.c., wash hand basin, timber floor
- Sitting Room (3.95m x 4.05m)
- (measurement into the bay), fireplace with Stanley solid fuel stove, slate hearth, limed, brushed & smoked wide plank oak flooring, built in bookshelves either side of chimney breast, feature full height bespoke folding doors in three sections leading to kitchen/dining area.
- Kitchen/Dining Room (5.55m x 6.4m)
- impressive, extended space, mix limed, brushed & smoked wide plank oak flooring & polished concrete, Bulthaup kitchen, extensive range of presses, cupboards, drawers, solid oak worktop, feature cantilevered Corian worktop facing out to the garden with sink unit, space for Britannia oven with six ring induction hob and Siemens extractor hood over, floor to ceiling glass sliding doors leading outside, roof light, recessed electric blind comes down
- Bedroom 1 (3.35m x 4.45m)
- including built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 2 (3.4m x 3.1m)
- Comprising bath, shower over, feature wash hand basin set into window, wall hung w.c., tiled floor, partly tiled walls, underfloor heating,
- Landing (2.4m x 5.8m)
- limed, brushed & smoked wide plank oak flooring, neat airing cupboard. Study area, feature open tread staircase and bookcase.
- Attic Landing
- under eaves storage, feature vertical light
- Converted Attic (3.9m x 5.05m)
- (maximum measurement into dormer window) currently used as the master bedroom with good range of built in wardrobes, extensive range built in drawers, door to
- Ensuite Wet Room
- shower, wash hand basin, w.c., tiled floor.
There is an attractively landscaped front garden, which is railed with lawn area bordered by flowerbeds with shrubs, bushes, and tree. Limestone pathway leading to the front door. To the rear there is a raised deck area (approximately 4.5m x 6.1m), with steps down to garage 5.6m x 4.25m with an up and over sliding door, and separate pedestrian gate out onto rear laneway.
BER No. 111897617
Energy Performance Indicator: 203.12
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.