- Off street parking
- Private walled south facing garden
- Two double bedrooms
- Pedestrian side access
- End of Terrace
- Cul-de- sac setting
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Overall measurement approximately 80 sqm (861 sqft)
To the front of the property there is off street parking and to the rear as mentioned previously there is a private walled garden laid out in slabs and lawn enjoying mature planting and a southern orientation. The garden also enjoys uninterrupted easterly sun and pedestrian side access to the rear.
St. Helier’s Copse is highly convenient just off Stillorgan Park Road. The villages of Stillorgan and Blackrock are both only minutes away. There is a large selection of schools and colleges including Blackrock College, Sion Hill, St Andrew’s College, UCD, and The Smurfit Business School within easy reach. The new Frascati Centre, Blackrock Shopping Centre and Stillorgan Shopping Centre are nearby. The area also benefits from all the conveniences that the coastline has to offer and public transport links include the quality N11 bus corridor with the 46A and 145 routes connecting you with the city centre plus Aircoach to the airport within a 5 minute walk and the M50.
- Entrance Hall (1.1m x 2.78m)
- with ceiling coving, carpeted floors, wired for security alarm.
- Living Room (4m x 5m)
- with understairs storage, carpet floor, ceiling coving, double glazed timber window overlooking front, timber fireplace with marble surround coal effect gas fire, built in storage and door to
- Dining Room (2.36m x 5.1m)
- with window overlooking front, ceiling coving, carpeted floors and double glazed sliding glass patio door to garden.
- Kitchen/Breakfast area (4m x 2.9m)
- The kitchen has a good range of press and cabinet units, breakfast counter, space for oven with extractor fan over, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge, tiled splash back, stainless steel sink unit, breakfast area with window overlooking the garden and a door leading to garden.
- with access to attic, hot press with water tank and built in shelving.
- Bedroom 1 (3.23m x 4.03m)
- with floor to ceiling sliding mirrored wardrobe, fitted wardrobes over the bed, carpeted floors, ceiling coving and picture window overlooking rear garden.
- Bedroom 2 (2.75m x 4.08m)
- with floor to ceiling mirrored sliding wardrobe, window overlooking front, carpeted floors and ceiling coving.
- with pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., bath with shower overhead and frosted window to side.
BER No. 113260715
Energy Performance Indicator: 289.88 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 51 Mount Merrion Avenue, Blackrock, Co. Dublin, A96W6K7
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.