- Attractive bright spacious accommodation of approximately 280 sqm (3,014 sqft).
- Beautiful period features.
- Utterly private south facing lawned garden of approximately 34m (110ft).
- Gas fired central heating.
- Ample off-street car parking.
- Location second to none in the heart of Rathgar.
This fine family home offers the discerning purchaser exceptional potential for modernisation and upgrading, whilst still retaining many beautiful features. A particular feature of this beautiful home is the large south facing lawned rear garden extending to approximately 34m (110ft). To the front there is ample off-street parking benefitting from dual vehicular access.
Ideally situated on the south side of Bushy Park Road this highly sought after area is within walking distance of both Rathgar and Terenure Village and benefits from all the amenities they have to offer. Some of Dublin’s most sought after schools both primary and secondary are on the door step including Zion National School, Rathgar National School, St. Joseph’s National School, Terenure College, Stratford College, The High School and St. Mary’s College. Local public transport is excellent with a regular bus service making Dublin City Centre an easy commute, and access to the M50 is just minutes away. This popular residential location continues to appeal to families who want to be within easy access of every conceivable amenity.
- Porch: (2.1m x 2.1m)
- Reception Hall: (2.1m x 5.8m)
- wooden floor, attractive centre rose and ceiling coving.
- Dining Room: (4.3m x 6.6m)
- large bay window overlooking the front garden, open fire with marble mantel and tiled insert. Attractive high ceiling, ceiling coving and centre rose.
- Drawing Room: (4.2m x 6.3m)
- dual aspect room running the length of the house, open fire, with tiled inset, ceiling cornicing, centre rose and door out to sun room.
- Inner Hall:
- steps down with cloakroom and door through to
- Kitchen: (4.3m x 4.8m)
- a range of fitted units, access to the shelved pantry and utility area with side door that leads out to garage storage.
- INNER LOBBY
- w.c. and w.h.b.
- Study: (3.9m x 5.7m)
- original window overlooking the rear garden.
- Lean to Conservatory: (2.0m x 4.6m)
- tiled floor with direct access to the rear garden.
- FIRST FLOOR RETURN
- MASTER BEDROOM SUITE
- Living Room: (4.3m x 4.9m)
- sash windows to the side and rear, cast iron mantel, tiled inset and gas stove. Leading through to
- Master Bedroom: (5.3m x 3.7m)
- bright spacious room with windows overlooking the side and rear garden.
- Family Bathroom: (1.6m x 2.6m)
- w.c., w.h.b., adapted shower, built-in shelving and window to side, complete with tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 2: (4.2m x 6.1m)
- large spacious bedroom running the length of the house with dual aspect windows overlooking both the front and rear garden.
- Bedroom 3: (5.5m x 4.3m)
- cast iron painted mantelpiece, tiled inset and open fire, two double windows overlooking the front garden.
- Study / Bedroom 4: (1.9m x 2.1m)
- large picture window overlooking the front garden.
- THIRD FLOOR
- Bedroom 5: (4.4m x 4.8m)
- two windows overlooking the rear garden. Painted cast iron fire place with tiled insert.
- Family Bathroom:
- steps down to w.c., w.h.b., bath, window to rear.
To the rear there is an exceptional garden which is mainly laid in lawn with a southerly aspect and offers a high degree of privacy. The garden extends to approximately 34m (110ft) and is bordered by mature hedging and trees. There is side access through the garage out to the front of the house. To the front there is ample off-street parking and dual vehicular access.
BER No. 108793159
Energy Performance Indicator: 332.95 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org