- Two storey mid-terrace property.
- Full brick facade.
- Two double bedrooms.
- Small railed garden to the front.
- Private courtyard to the rear.
- On street parking.
- Four open fireplaces.
- Gas fired central heating.
- UPVC wood grain double glazed windows.
- Rear pedestrian access via a laneway.
- Floor Area: 80 sqm (861sqft).
On entering the property, there is an entrance hall with a reception room to the front, a second reception room overlooks the rear and completing the ground floor accommodation is a kitchen room which in turns gives access to the rear courtyard. There is a bathroom on the first floor return, whilst at the first floor level there are two generous double bedrooms.
The property is situated in the heart of Drumcondra close to Croke Park stadium and within walking distance of a host of local amenities including shops, restaurants, cafes and bars. The Mater hospital and Temple Street hospital are also within a five minute walk. The property's location also benefits from excellent transport links with numerous bus services and Drumcondra Train station is literally less than 5 minutes’ walk from the front door.
- Entrance Hall: (4.15m x 1.20m)
- Spacious hall with high ceiling, decorative coving and centre rose.
- Reception Room 1: (3.55m x 3.45m)
- High ceiling, decorative coving, centre rose, open fireplace and window overlooking front garden.
- Reception Room 2: (3.85m x 3.45m)
- High ceiling, coving, centre rose, open fireplace and window overlooking the rear garden.
- Kitchen: (3.30m x 2.15m)
- Fitted presses. Sink unit and drainer. Free standing gas cooker. Access to rear garden.
- FIRST FLOOR HALL RETURN
- Landing: (0.80m x 1.75m)
- Bathroom: (2.65m x 2.15m)
- Shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. W.C. fully tiled floor and walls.
- FIRST FLOOR LEVEL
- Landing: (2.00m x 1.80m)
- Master Bedroom: (3.45m x 5.00m)
- Two windows overlooking front garden and feature open fireplace.
- Bedroom 2: (3.20m x 3.20m)
- Double room with open fireplace and window overlooking the rear.
Railed garden area to the front. Patio garden to the rear with pedestrian access to laneway to rear.
BER No. 111702379
Energy Performance Indicator: 532.11 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.