- Rear garage
- Ideally located within walking distance of:
- Drumcondra Village
- Drumcondra Train Station
- Dublin's City Centre
- Approx 66 sq. m (710 sq.ft)
The property is less than 1Km from O Connell Street, and is located beside a host of local amenities. There are schools, shops and public transport all on the doorstep. It is close to Mountjoy square. This is a wonderful opportunity to buy an affordable house with a great address in the heart of Dublin city. It would suit owner occupiers or investors. Viewing is highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall (1.40m x 7.70m)
- Spacious hallway with access to under stairs storage.
- Reception Room One (3.65m x 3.80m)
- Located to the front this wonderful light filled space has a ceiling height of approx. 10ft. A feature fire place is a real focal point.
- Reception Room Two (3.50m x 3.80m)
- The second reception room also features high ceilings and has a fireplace. A window overlooks the rear yard.
- Breakfast Room (2.70m x 2.90m)
- The breakfast room opens through to the kitchen. A door leads to the rear yard. There is a fireplace with electric fire inset.
- Kitchen (2.85m x 1.80m)
- The kitchen has wall and floor units and features a Belfast Sink.
- Bathroom (1.15m x 2.95m)
- The bathroom is fitted with a wc, whb and bath.
- Bedroom (2.95m x 2.65m)
- Spacious bedroom with feature fireplace.
On street parkling to front. Garage to the rear with rear vehicular access.
BER No. 109750760
Energy Performance Indicator: 562.62 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org