- Rear garage
- Ideally located within walking distance of:
- Drumcondra Village
- Drumcondra Train Station
- Dublin's City Centre
- Approx 66 sq. m (710 sq.ft)
The property is less than 1Km from O Connell Street, and is located beside a host of local amenities. There are schools, shops and public transport all on the doorstep. It is close to Mountjoy square. This is a wonderful opportunity to buy an affordable house with a great address in the heart of Dublin city. It would suit owner occupiers or investors. Viewing is highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall (1.40m x 7.70m)
- Spacious hallway with access to under stairs storage.
- Reception Room One (3.65m x 3.80m)
- Located to the front this wonderful light filled space has a ceiling height of approx. 10ft. A feature fire place is a real focal point.
- Reception Room Two (3.50m x 3.80m)
- The second reception room also features high ceilings and has a fireplace. A window overlooks the rear yard.
- Breakfast Room (2.70m x 2.90m)
- The breakfast room opens through to the kitchen. A door leads to the rear yard. There is a fireplace with electric fire inset.
- Kitchen (2.85m x 1.80m)
- The kitchen has wall and floor units and features a Belfast Sink.
- Bathroom (1.15m x 2.95m)
- The bathroom is fitted with a wc, whb and bath.
- Bedroom (2.95m x 2.65m)
- Spacious bedroom with feature fireplace.
On street parkling to front. Garage to the rear with rear vehicular access.
BER No. 109750760
Energy Performance Indicator: 562.62 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.