- Period residence in a quiet cul-de-sac.
- Superb location a short walk to Ranelagh and Rathmines villages.
- Refurbishment opportunity.
- Floor area approximately 69 sq.m (740 sq.ft.).
- A short walk to Beechwood and Ranelagh LUAS stops.
- South-facing courtyard/garden to the rear.
- Rathmines, the Swan Centre and Swan Leisure Club are all close by.
Ranelagh is without doubt one of the most sought-after residential suburbs in Dublin. There are an abundance of trendy restaurants, public houses and Rathmines Village is also a short walk away. The Swan Shopping Centre, Swan Leisure Club and the Omniplex Cinema are also within a short walk.
Internally, the property is in need of refurbishment and upgrading, briefly comprises: reception hall, living room to the front with original painted cast iron fire place and breakfast/dining room to the rear with tiled open fireplace, kitchenette off and downstairs wc. Upstairs, there are two bedrooms, both with cast iron fireplaces and a shower room. Outside, there is on-street car parking to the front and to the rear, a town garden/yard with pedestrian rear access. No. 13 Rugby Villas offers a new owner huge scope and potential to put their own stamp on the property.
- Reception Hall (1.10m x 4.35m)
- with ceiling coving.
- Living Room (3.15m x 3.15m)
- with original painted cast iron fireplace, ceiling coving and double-glazed window to the front (recent replaced).
- Breakfast Room/Dining Room (3.25m x 3.60m)
- with tiled open fireplace. Door to
- Kitchenette (1.50m x 3.20m)
- with single drainer stainless steel sink unit, oak press and drawer units, four ring cooker, small breakfast bar and
- WC (0.70m x 1.60m)
- with door out to rear courtyard.
- First Floor Return
- Shower Room (2.95m x 1.50m)
- with whb, wc and corner shower.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 (4.45m x 3.10m)
- to the front, with cast iron fireplace.
- Bedroom 2 (2.90m x 3.25m)
- to the rear, with cast iron fireplace.
On street parking to the front and a south facing rear courtyard/garden approximately 2.75m x 2.95m (9' x 9'8") with pedestrian rear access.
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.