- Located in a quiet cul-de-sac setting
- Highly regarded address
- Floor area of approximately 118sq.m (1,270sq. ft)
- Sunny west facing rear garden of approx. 11.5m (25ft.) in length
- Extremely convenient location with shopping centres at Cornelscourt, Stillorgan and Blackrock within easy reach
- Excellent public transport including the 46A bus which runs along the Quality Bus Corridor (QBC)
- Gas fired central heating
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
This is undoubtedly an extremely convenient location with the QBC available with minutes walk and the superb amenities close by including a wide variety of shopping facilities at Deansgrange and Cornelscourt, the superb facilities available at Cabinteely Park as well as an abundance of golf, tennis, rugby and GAA clubs available within the area. The property is located close to some of South County Dublin’s most highly regarded schools including Hollypark, Lycee Francais D’Irlande, Blackrock College, CBC Monkstown, Loreto Foxrock, St. Brigid’s Boys & Girls national schools to name a few.
- Reception Hall (1.95m x 5.3m)
- with solid timber floor, ceiling coving, centre rose, digital alarm, under stairs storage and door to
- Guest W.C.
- with wash hand basin, tiled splashback, fitted mirror & w.c.
- Living Room (5.25m x 4m)
- with picture window overlooking the front, marble fireplace and hearth with Heat Design solid fuel burning stove, ceiling coving, centre rose and double doors into the
- Kitchen/Dining Room (3.45m x 6m)
- with a range of hand painted Shaker style wall and floor units, tiled splashback, one and a half bowl sink unit, window overlooking the rear, four ring Moffatt gas hob, digital controls for the heating, integrated Electrolux double oven, Hotpoint fridge/freezer, breakfast bar with seating, undercounter storage, ceiling coving, centre rose, door to rear garden, dining area with sliding door to the
- Conservatory (3.1m x 2.5m)
- with tiled floor and door to garden
- with door to shelved hot press
- Bedroom 1 (4.15m x 4.3m)
- with window to front, window to side, an excellent range of mirrored fronted sliding wardrobes, walk in wardrobe with shelving and door to
- En Suite Shower Room
- with fully tiled walls and floor, Triton T90SR shower, wash hand basin, w.c. and extractor fan
- Bedroom 2 (3.3m x 3.35m)
- with window overlooking the rear and an excellent range of built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 3 (2.6m x 2.75m)
- with timber floor, window to rear and built in wardrobes
- Family Bathroom
- with tiled floor, partially tiled walls, w.c., wash hand basin, bath with shower attachment over, fitted mirror with shaving light, window to side and hatch to attic
To the front there is excellent off street parking for two cars with a cobble lock drive with gated side access leading to the rear garden which avails of an enviable westerly aspect measures approx. 11.5m (25ft), is laid out in lawn with patio area bordered by planting and shrubbery with a purpose built outhouse and boiler house.
Address: 51 Mount Merrion Avenue, Black Rock, Co. Dublin, A96W6K7
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.