- Superbly presented and spacious family residence.
- Unbeatable location close to Dundrum village and a host of amenities.
- Beautiful, sunny private westerly rear garden.
- Two reception rooms.
- UPVC windows
- Three bedrooms.
- Gas fire central heating.
- 10 mins walk to Kilmacud Luas.
- Floor area approx. 872 sqft (approx. 81m2)
On entering the property, there is a bright hallway leading to the living room. To the rear of the ground floor, there is a kitchen/dining area. From the kitchen/dining area, a door leads to the rear garden. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a bathroom. The garden to the front provides ample off-street car parking. The rear garden is a most notable feature, enjoying a sunny westerly aspect.
The property enjoys an exclusive setting in this most popular location, only minutes from Dundrum Town Centre with every conceivable amenity on your doorstep, including the LUAS at Kilmacud and Sandyford Business District. There is an endless list of well-established schools, both primary and secondary within close proximity including Queen of Angels National School in Wedgewood, Saint Olaf’s National School, which is within a five minute walk of the property. Maples Road is also located close to Balally Shopping Centre with SuperValu, Chemist, Doctor, Credit Union, Dry Cleaners, Ollie's Bar which serves food, a hairdresser, and a number of takeaways. There are numerous sports and recreational facilities nearby, including Meadowbrook swimming pool, Marlay Park, The Grange Golf Club, Ben Dunnes Gym in the Beacon and Airfield House. The area is well serviced by numerous bus routes to and from the city centre, and the M50 and all main arterial routes are easily accessed.
- Hall: (3.90m x 1.90m)
- Wooden floor, understairs storage.
- Living Room: (4.30m x 3.65m)
- Bright reception room. Wooden floor. Feature stone, marble and wooden surround fireplace. Double doors to
- Dining area: (3.09m x 2.92m)
- Tiled floor. Door to rear garden.
- Kitchen: (3.09m x 2.58m)
- Fully fitted kitchen. Tiled floor and partly tiled walls.
- Landing: (3.39m x 2.12m)
- Hot press and storage. Wooden floor.
- Bedroom 1: (4.29m x 3.26m)
- Fitted double wardrobes. Tv point.
- Bedroom 2: (3.44m x 3.30m)
- Double bedroom. Wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3: (2.87m x 2.19m)
- Bathroom: (2.61m x 1.67m)
- wc, whb. Bath with shower attachment. Tiled floor and partly tiled walls.
Garden to the front paved and with lawn with off-street car parking for two vehicles. The rear garden is a most important feature of this superb property, enjoying a sunny westerly orientation. This veritable suntrap extends to 12m in depth with shed and side access
BER No. 105215636
Energy Performance Indicator: 362.18 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.