- Highly desirable family location
- Well-proportioned accommodation extending to approximately 121sq.m (1,302sq.ft)
- Converted garage to the side
- Gas fired central heating
- Mature enclave of family homes
- Private sunny south-east facing rear garden
- Scope to extend to the side and/or rear subject to Planning Permissions
- In the catchment area for numerous primary and secondary schools
- Off street car parking for two cars
This most appealing bright house is approached by a driveway to the front providing off street car parking for two cars. Internally the ample accommodation briefly comprises of a wide welcoming entrance hallway, guest w.c., kitchen/breakfast room, large L-shaped sitting/dining room, a study and a converted garage with an en suite currently in use as a bedroom but could also be used as a family room/playroom. At first floor level there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The excellent location of this property will be of major interest to those in search of a highly convenient location being within only a short distance from the heart of Blackrock, Deansgrange and Monkstown villages with their wide array of amenities including local and boutique shopping, shopping centres, some of South County Dublin’s finest restaurants and pubs. There are a wide selection of both primary and secondary schools close by to include Hollypark National School, Loreto Foxrock and Newpark Comprehensive School to mention a few.
There are excellent recreational and leisure facilities available close by to include Monkstown Leisure Centre, rugby, tennis and football clubs along with the marine activities at Dun Laoghaire Harbour. There are excellent public transport facilities including numerous bus routes together with the DART station in Blackrock offering ease of access to the city centre and surrounding areas. The N11 and M50 interchange is only a short drive away.
- June 23rd 2018 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- Entrance Hallway (1.2m x 2.9m)
- with digital security alarm panel, understairs storage and door to
- Guest W.C.
- with w.c., wash hand basin with tiled splashback and laminate flooring
- Study (2.85m x 2.9m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (2.8m x 3.8m)
- with a range of fitted cupboards and overhead units, plumbed for washing machine, free standing electric oven and hob with electric extractor fan over, plumbed for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, tiled splashback and door to
- Inner Lobby
- with storage cupboard, a Baxi gas fired central heating boiler, door to rear garden and door to
- Bedroom 4 (2.3m x 4.6m)
- with sliding doors out to the front garden, laminate flooring and door to
- En Suite
- with timber effect laminate flooring, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin and extractor fan
- Living/Dining Room (3.35m x 6.4m + 2.4m x 3m)
- L-shaped with laminate timber effect flooring, a range of built in shelving, brick fireplace with multi-fuel Stanley burner, marble hearth and timber mantel, double sliding doors out to the rear garden and door to the kitchen/breakfast room
- with shelved hot press and hatch to attic space
- Bedroom 1 (2.9m x 3.1m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 2 (4.3m x 3.1m)
- with built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 3 (3.1m x 3.35m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes
- Family Bathroom (1.85m x 2.1m)
- with tiled floor, tiled walls, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin and bath with Triton T90Z shower over
To the front of the property there is off street car parking for two cars. To the rear there is a large patio area with a lawn, mature trees and shrubbery. The garden has a south-easterly orientation.
BER No. 111053393
Energy Performance Indicator: 293.88
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.