- Extremely central and convenient address within strolling distance of Rathgar Village.
- Beautiful cul-de-sac setting off Orwell Road.
- Overall floor area of approximately 184sqm (1,980sq.ft.) including the integrated garage and enclosed side passage of approximately 20sq.m. (215sq.ft.).
- Oil-fired central heating system.
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale.
- Immensely private and secluded south west facing rear garden of approximately 38m (125ft).
- Excellent off street-car parking.
- ADT burglar alarm system.
at email@example.com or 087-6774979
Exceptionally attractive Stringer built home constructed in 1926 ideally positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac off Orwell Road, offering elegant accommodation of approximately 184sq.m. (1,980sq.ft.) including the integrated garage and enclosed side passage.
This striking, much loved family residence has been well maintained over the years and offers light infused free-flowing living space over two floors to include a most inviting wide entrance hall incorporating a cloakroom with guest w.c., two excellently proportioned reception rooms with a conservatory to the rear benefitting from access to the delightful south west facing rear garden, a breakfastroom, kitchen and enclosed side passage connecting the main house to the integrated garage and rear garden. At the first-floor level there are four bedrooms, two of which are very fine large double bedrooms one overlooking the rear with the other positioned to the front, and a shower room completing the overall floor area. Many original features are fully intact to incorporate fireplaces in both reception rooms and three bedrooms, high ceilings, picture railings and ceiling coving.
One of the most outstanding features of this magnificent property is the rear garden of approximately 38m (125ft) enjoying a south westerly orientation and backing onto the grounds of The High School. Further enhanced with immense privacy and seclusion, the rear garden is abundant with a wide variety of mature flowers, shrubbery beds and fruit trees, includes a glasshouse, garden shed, large patio area and outside w.c. The integrated garage offers an opportunity to convert to increase the overall accommodation, if so desired, not to mention the enormous scope on offer to the rear to extend, all subject to planning permission.
9 Rostrevor Road will have major appeal to all those wishing to get a foothold in the highly sought-after suburb of Dublin 6 which is served by excellent local shops together with a range of deli eateries and specialist shops. Located just a short stroll from the heart of Rathgar Village, 9 Rostrevor Road enjoys every conceivable amenity there is available literally on its doorstep. The city centre is a short commute being approximately 4km away with an excellent bus service to include the 14, 14C, 15, 15A, 15B, 16, 65 and 65B running regularly to and from the city, Dundrum, IFSC and Dublin Airport together with the LUAS at Milltown being within easy reach. There are numerous well renowned schools close by including Rathgar Junior School, Rathgar National School, Zion Parish School, St. Josephs and Presentation Terenure. Secondary schools include The High School, St. Mary’s College, Terenure College and Alexandra College. Many recreational facilities are within close proximity including Palmerston Park, Bushy Park (Tennis, Padel and Sportsworld Running Club) and the Dodder Linear Park, tennis clubs in the nearby Rathgar & Ashbrook Tennis Clubs, with hockey at Rathgar Hockey Club, Our Lady’s Hockey Club and Old Alex. This is an area with strong interest in rugby, clubs to include St. Mary’s and Terenure College, with golf being catered for in the surrounding clubs of Milltown, The Grange and The Castle.
- Porch: (1.18m x 4.20m)
- Entrance Hall: (4.59m x 4.47m)
- with ceiling coving, alarm panel and
- with w.c., wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Dining Room: (5.88m x 3.93m)
- with open fireplace with tiled inset, mahogany mantel and surround, and ceiling coving.
- Drawing Room: (4.26m x 5.29m)
- with open fireplace with tiled inset, mahogany mantel and surround, ceiling coving and door to the
- Conservatory: (3.54m x 2.37m)
- with tiled ceramic floor and a sliding double door to the rear garden.
- Inner Lobby:
- with a pantry and opens through to the
- Breakfast Room: (4.39m x 3.29m)
- with dado rail, provision for a gas cooker and hot press with immersion.
- Kitchen/Utility Room: (1.93m x 2.64m)
- with Belfast sink, second sink unit, shelving and door to the enclosed side passage.
- Bedroom 1: (5.82m x 3.93m)
- with ceiling coving, fitted wardrobe, open fireplace with cast iron mantel and surround with tiled inset.
- Bedroom 2: (5.31m x 4.23m)
- with ceiling coving, open fireplace with cast iron mantel and surround with tiled inset, step in shower and fitted wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3: (3.09m x 3.02m)
- with fitted wardrobe, open fireplace with cast iron mantel and surround with tiled cast iron hooded inset.
- Bedroom 4: (3.11m x 2.91m)
- Shower Room: (2.70m x 2.06m)
- with step in shower, w.c., wash hand basin, partially tiled walls and hatch to the attic.
Substantial south west facing rear garden of approximately 38m (125ft) abundant with mature flowers, shrubbery beds and fruit trees, incorporating a glasshouse, garden shed, w.c. and large patio area. Integrated garage to the side of approximately 3.00m x 5.47m (9'10" x 17'11") with enclosed side passage connecting through to the rear. A tarmacadam drive to the front offers ample off street carparking.
BER No. 113048003
Energy Performance Indicator: 295.86 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.