- Bright spacious accommodation measuring approximately 211 sq.m. (2217sq.ft.)
- Large garden measuring approximately 56ft in length
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Superb cul-de-sac location
- Three attic rooms providing excellent storage
- Fitted carpets, curtains and integrated kitchen appliances included in the sale
To the front, the large drive offers good off-street parking, there is also a lawned garden, Indian sandstone slab patio and a side passage leads to the rear garden. Extending to approximately 16.4m, the delightful rear garden enjoys evening sun, is laid out mainly in lawn with a raised deck and patio area ideal for alfresco dining.
Located approximately 7km from St Stephen’s Green, this well located development is positioned conveniently to an excellent range of both primary and secondary schools including, Bishop Galvin National School, St. Pius X National School, Our Lady's Secondary School, Templeogue College and St Mac Dara's Community College. There are a number of recreational and sporting facilities close by, to include St. Jude’s GAA Club, St. Mary's College RFC, Templeogue Swimming Club, Templeogue Tennis Club, Templeogue United Football Club, with beautiful parklands available at nearby Bushy Park and Tymon Park.
The area also benefits from a fantastic range of shopping facilities locally at both Templeogue Village and Orwell Shopping Centre, with Dundrum Town Centre only a short distance away. There are a variety of restaurants, eateries and coffee shops in the area including Fifty50, Reeves, Guzto Wood Fire Pizza Restaurant, Darcey McGee’s at the Spawell and The Morgue to name but a few.
Access to Dublin City Centre and surrounding areas is well serviced with the 15, 15b, 49, 65, 75 and 150 bus routes, whilst the M50 is located only a short drive away offering access to the arterial road network and Dublin Airport.
- Entrance Porch (0.6m x 0.9m)
- with semi-solid white oak timber floor.
- Entrance Hall (1.2m x 4.5m)
- with ceiling coving, two centre roses, semi-solid white oak floor and
- Guest W.C.
- with w.c., w.h.b. with cupboards under, fully tiled walls, tiled ceramic floor, heated towel rail and understairs storage cupboard.
- Sitting Room (2.5m x 4.8m)
- with enclosed fuse board and maple floor.
- Living / Dining Room (3.6m x 8.2m)
- with open fireplace with timber mantel and surround, marble insert and hearth, ceiling coving, two centre roses and a semi-solid white oak floor. Archway leads through to
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room (3.6m x 4.2m)
- with a range of fitted cupboards and units, sink unit, work surfaces, integrated Neff double electric oven with five ring gas hob and Diablo extractor fan over, integrated dishwasher, integrated Grenje fridge and tiled floor. Opening through to the
- Family Room / Utility room (3.6m x 6.0m)
- with tiled floor, ceiling coving, two centre roses, understairs storage, hot-press, spiral staircase leading to the first floor, plumbed for washing machine and dryer. Sliding patio door to the rear garden and door to the side passage. Double part glass panel doors lead through to
- Master Bedroom (3.7m x 3.7m)
- with centre rose, timber floorboards and
- Ensuite Shower Room
- with w.c., w.h.b., step-in shower, fully tiled walls and tiled ceramic floor.
- Bedroom 2 (2.6m x 3.6m)
- with recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 3 (2.6m x 3.8m)
- with recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 4 (2.6m x 3.9m)
- with polished timber floorboards.
- Bedroom 5 (2.5m x 3.6m)
- Bedroom 6 (3.6m x 2.6m)
- with ceiling coving.
- Shower Room
- newly fitted, with w.c., w.h.b. with cupboard under, Mira Vigour electric shower, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Family Bathroom
- with w.c., w.h.b. with cupboards under, corner jacuzzi bath, separate step-in Triton T90Z electric shower, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, tiled ceramic floor and recessed lighting.
- Attic Landing
- with velux window and storage cupboard. Leads through to
- Attic Room 1 (3.3m x 3.7m)
- with polished timber floorboards, vaulted timber ceiling, two velux windows and recessed lighting. Leads through to
- Attic Room 2
- with eaves storage.
- Attic Room 3 (3.6m x 3.7m)
- with eaves storage.
To the front, a large drive offers good off-street parking, there is also a lawned garden. Indian sandstone slab patio and a side passage leads to the rear garden. The large rear garden, which enjoys evening sun extends to approximately 16.4m and is laid out mainly in lawn with a raised deck and patio area. The garden also benefits from a garden shed.
BER No. 111066080
Energy Performance Indicator: 230.17 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.