- Impressive detached double fronted property set behind electric gates
- Extensive, well proportioned, tastefully presented accommodation
- South-east facing landscaped rear garden
- Off-street car parking
- Generous attic room approx. 49 sqm (527 sqft)
- Bespoke Shalford Interiors hardwood kitchen
- Feature open plan kitchen/dining/living room overlooking the sunny
- rear garden
- Well-appointed bathroom and en suite with Hansgrohe, Geberit and
- Duravit sanitary ware and pumped showers
- Floor area of approx. 264 sqm (2,841 sqft) including attic
- Video intercom to front gate
- Triple glazed windows
- BER: A3
- Gas fired central heating with condensing Worcester-Bosch gas boiler
- Carpets and fitted kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Kingspan Solar Panels
Rosleague is one of three newly built bespoke homes designed in the style of the neighbouring and distinctive red brick properties of Rathgar’s Orwell Park.
The quality of build and design is immediately evident on entering the property which features 2.9m high ceilings throughout the ground floor level. This is further enhanced by bespoke hardwood doors, limestone fireplaces, oak flooring, triple glazed windows, multi-fuel stoves in the two principal reception rooms and a bespoke Shalford Interiors handcrafted hardwood kitchen which overlooks the garden. The property’s bathrooms feature Hansgrohe and Duravit sanitary ware complimented by Carrera marble floors and worktops in the en suites.
The impressive accommodation extends to approx. 264 sqm (2,841 sqft) and comprises a drawing room, sitting room, impressive open plan kitchen/dining/living room overlooking the rear garden, utility, guest w.c., four bedrooms (two en suite) and family bathroom. The property also benefits from a very generous attic room approx. 49 sqm (527 sqft).
Rosleague enjoys a highly convenient location with an abundance of amenities in the immediate vicinity including the neighbouring villages of Milltown, Ranelagh and Donnybrook where there is a wide range of specialist shops, bars, restaurants and churches.
A further feature of the location is the close proximity to some of Dublin’s most prestigious secondary schools including Alexandra College, Gonzaga College, Muckross Park College, Sandford Park and St. Michael’s College. The UCD Campus at Belfield is also a short distance away as is the Dundrum Shopping Centre, David Lloyd Gym in Riverview and Milltown Golf Club. Situated next to the River Dodder, Milltown Road also benefits from being serviced by numerous bus routes and the nearby LUAS at Milltown offers excellent access to the city centre and beyond.
- Reception Hall (2.90m x 5.40m)
- with feature ceilings, ceiling coving, recessed down lighting, engineered oak floor and door to
- Guest WC
- with Duravit sanitary wear comprising wc and whb with Hansgrohe tap, wood panelled walls, part tiled walls and tiled floor
- Drawing Room (3.50m x 5.75m)
- into the bay window, with ceiling coving, decorative centre rose, limestone fireplace with multi-fuel stove, granite inset, raised granite hearth & oak floor.
- Sitting Room (3.15m x 5.20m)
- into the bay, with ceiling coving, decorative centre rose, limestone fireplace with multi-fuel stove, granite inset and granite hearth.
- Kitchen area (6.35m x 4.85m)
- Shalford Interiors kitchen with extensive range of hardwood timber units comprising presses, cupboards, drawers, saucepan drawers, display shelves, granite worktop with Neff five ring electric hob with extractor hood over, integrated Neff double oven, integrated fridge with bio-fresh section, larder, integrated dishwasher and one and a half bowl sink unit, picture window overlooking the rear garden. Centre island unit with granite worktop, oak breakfast bar with integrated freezer, drawers and winerack.
- Dining Area (3.35m x 3.10m)
- with recessed downlighting
- Living Space (3.10m x 1.75m)
- with French doors out to the patio.
- Utility Room (3.15m x 2.15m)
- with built in presses and cupboards, storage cupboard with Worcester-Bosch gas boiler, space for washing machine and separate dryer, one bowl stainless steel sink unit. Tild floor, doors to side passaqe and pump room.
- with shelved hotpress
- Bedroom 1 (3.95m x 4.95m)
- with bay window and very good range of built in wardrobes, door to
- with large walk in shower with Hansgrohe shower, telephone shower & tap, vanity whb with Carrera marble worktop and Hansgrohe tap and Duravit basin with presses and drawers underneath. Geberit w.c., Carrera marble floor and part marble walls and a chrome heated towel rail with recessed downlighting.
- Bedroom 2 (3.90m x 3.75m)
- with bay window, including built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 3 (3.20m x 4.05m)
- including good range of built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 4 (3.15m x 4.75m)
- with a good range of built in wardrobes and bay window. Door to
- comprises a step in tiled shower with Hansgrohe units and taps, Duravit whb with Carrera marble worktop and presses underneath and a Geberit w.c.
- comprises a Duravit bath with Hansgrohe handshower, seperate corner shower with Hansgrohe shower unit, Duravit whb with Carrera marble worktop and drawers underneath, w.c., tiled floor and largely tiled walls with recessed downligting.
- TOP FLOOR
- Attic Room (3.90m x 6.90m)
- with Velux rooflight and undereaves storage, arch to continuation of attic 1.75m x 6.95m (5'9" x 22'10") with undereaves storage.
The front garden is walled and railed with a gravel driveway providing good off street car parking bordered by cobble lock flower beds with bushes and shrubs and Portuguese Laurel hedging. Cobble lock path to front door with granite flagstones. Pedestrian access on either side of the property leads to the south east facing landscaped garden (approx. 8m. x 12m.). The garden is walled and is largely laid out in lawn bordered by flower beds with shrubs and bushes and two silver birch trees. Generous wrap around patio. Outside tap. Security lights.
BER No. 107108870
Energy Performance Indicator: 59.48
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at email@example.com