- Floor area of approximately 103sq.m (1,109sq.ft)
- Surrounded by excellent primary and secondary schools and opposite third level institute of technology
- Oil fired central heating
- Digital security alarm
- South west facing rear garden of approximately 17m (55ft)
- Off street parking
- Converted garage with utility room and store
- Potential to extend subject to planning
- Carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
48 Rose Park enjoys a wonderful position opposite the IADT (Dun Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design and Technology) with landscaped campus grounds and is approached by a gated pillared entrance opening on to a driveway providing off street parking for two to three cars with the remainder laid out in raised beds, mature shrubbery and planting. The internal accommodation comprises of a porched entrance opening into a welcoming reception hall with dining room overlooking the front, living room overlooking the rear, kitchen/breakfast room, bathroom and one bedroom at this level. Upstairs there are two further double bedrooms with access to a Jack & Jill W.C. To the rear the property avails of an enviable south westerly aspect with the garden laid out mainly in lawn with an abundance of mature shrubbery, planting, trees with patio area and greenhouse. From the rear garden there is access to a converted garage with utility space plumbed for washing machine which in turn leads to a garden store to the rear. The utility room also offers access to front.
This is an excellent location with the 46A and 75 bus routes no more than a two minute walk from the home allowing easy access to the city centre, surrounding areas and business centres. Ideally located for a wide variety of public and private schools with the added advantage of Monkstown Educate Together National School being located on the IADT campus. Within easy reach are a wide variety of sporting facilities including golf, tennis, soccer, GAA, sailing, swimming and gyms and numerous interesting walks. This home would suit a wide variety of purchasers.
- Porched Entrance (1m x 1m)
- with tiled floor
- Reception Hall (3.5m x 1.1m)
- with digital alarm, enclosed fuse box and fitted mirror
- Bedroom 1 (3.1m x 3.1m)
- with window overlooking the front
- Dining Room (3.4m x 4.3m)
- with window overlooking the front, ceiling coving, centre rose and open fireplace with tiled hearth and surround
- Sitting Room (3.4m x 4.9m)
- with window overlooking the rear garden, open fireplace with tiled hearth and electric insert and door to shelved hot press with dual immersion and storage
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (3m x 3.7m)
- with a range of Solid Cherry Shaker style wall and floor units, granite worktops, four ring Neff electric hob with extractor over, double Neff oven, tiled splashbacks, slimline Neff dishwasher, undercounter Neff fridge, dual aspect windows and door to rear garden
- with fully tiled walls, w.c., bath with Triton T90I electric shower over, extractor fan, hatch to attic and sink set into vanity unit with storage below and fitted mirror
- Converted Garage (2.4m x 3.5m)
- with door to front, tiled floor, partially tiled walls, is plumbed for washing machine, sink unit, timber panelled ceiling and door to
- Garden Store (2.5m x 3.8m)
- with hatch to attic
- Bedroom 2 (3.3m x 4.4m)
- with door to under eaves storage and door to
- Jack & Jill Bathroom
- with partially tiled walls, w.c., wash hand basin, Velux roof light and bidet
- Bedroom 3 (5m x 3.4m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes, door to under eaves store with window to rear and door to the Jack & Jill bathroom
The property is approached by a walled front garden with pillared gated access opening onto a driveway with off street parking for two to three cars. The remainder of the front garden is laid out in raised beds with mature planting and shrubbery. The garden to the rear avails of an enviable south westerly aspect measuring approximately 17m (55ft) laid out with patio, lawn and an abundance of mature shrubbery, planting and trees and greenhouse. To the side of the property is a converted garage comprising utility space and garden store.
BER No. 112700521
Energy Performance Indicator: 334.17 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 51 Mount Merrion Avenue, Black Rock, Co. Dublin, A96W6K7
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.