- Sun Room
- Secluded rear garden
- Off Street Parking
- Minutes from the sea front
- Partial sea views
- Mature Secluded Development of only 22 homes
- Total floor area approx. 89.3sq.m (961 sq.ft)
Rosbeg Court is ideally located beside a number of local amenities and services. There is a choice of boys and girl’s primary and secondary schools and an Educate together school in the immediate locality. There are also local shops, supermarkets and numerous sports clubs catering for every possible discipline in the immediate area. The house is less than a minute’s walk from the sea and promenade, offering breath taking walks. There is a fantastic transport service to all parts of the capital with numerous bus routes on the Dublin Road and only a short walk to the DART and additional bus routes.
- Entrance Hall (1.70m x 3.10m)
- The entrance hallway leads to the kitchen and living room.
- Kitchen (2.84m x 3.11m)
- The kitchen is located to the front and fitted with wall and floor units there is ample dining space and plumbing for a washing machine. Tiled flooring.
- Living Room (4.64m x 4.93m)
- The spacious living room has an original feature fire place with gas inset fire and access to under stairs storage. A door leads out to the extended sun room.
- Sun Room (3.34m x 4.59m)
- The sun room creates an ideal space to relax this great addition is flooded with natural light. This space opens to the rear garden. There are large windows and two sky lights.
- Bedroom One (3.78m x 4.62m)
- Bright and spacious double located to the front with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom Two (2.63m x 4.26m)
- Double bedroom located to the rear with built in wardrobes. This room enjoys a wonderful sea view.
- Bathroom (1.87m x 2.53m)
- The modern bathroom is fitted with wc, whb and bath with overhead shower. The space is completely tiled and has recess lighting and under floor heating.
BER No. 111890513
Energy Performance Indicator: 223.47 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.