- Highly regarded prestigious residential address
- Presented in turnkey walk into condition
- Gravelled off street parking for numerous cars
- Attractive cul-de-sac setting
- Extensive private rear garden that is lawned and laid out in patio and elevated deck offering immense privacy
- Tastefully presented interior with neutral colour schemes
- Vast potential to further extend the property subject to the necessary Planning Permissions
- Gas fired central heating
- Fitted carpets, curtains, kitchen and utility appliances included in the sale
- Within a short stroll of the superb amenities in Dun Laoghaire Town Centre
- On a regular bus and DART service offering ease of access to and from the city centre
- Floor area of approximately 96sq.m (1,033sq.ft)
4 Rosary Gardens East is a superb home with a really nice feel to it that ticks many of the boxes for prospective purchasers in this competitive market. Although the property has been wonderfully maintained and presented in turnkey walk into condition, it still offers vast potential to further extend and open up the property to take full advantage of the extensive side and rear gardens.
The location of this home is second to none being situated in the heart of Dun Laoghaire only minutes from all local amenities in the town centre, seafront and nearby villages of Sandycove, Glasthule and Monkstown. There is an excellent selection of primary and secondary schools in the surrounding area as well as a wide choice of recreational and leisure facilities together with interesting walks along the seafront, swimming at the Forty Foot, tennis in the local tennis clubs and extensive marine activities in Dun Laoghaire yacht clubs and harbour. The area is extremely well served by public transport with numerous bus routes including the 46A and DART at Dun Laoghaire all offering ease of access to the city centre and beyond. The Aircoach service operates on the hour providing an express route to Dublin Airport.
- Reception Hall (2.43m x 1.25m)
- Bedroom 1 (3m x 2.42m)
- Sitting/Dining Room (4.2m x 6.5m)
- with raised open fireplace with slate hearth, fitted shelving units either side of the chimney breast, television stand with cupboard under, window overlooking the front, digital security alarm panel with panic button, door to understairs storage and opening through to the
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (4.37m x 2.93m)
- with timber effect floor, is fitted with a range of Cherrywood Shaker style press units, drawers, saucepan drawer, worktop, one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, five ring gas hob, Bosch stainless steel double oven, stainless steel chimney effect extractor over, stainless steel splashback, slimline integrated Candy dishwasher, corner enclosed Baxi gas fired central heating boiler, space for fridge/freezer, vaulted ceiling, Velux skylights, recessed lighting and double folding double glazed French doors opening out to the garden
- with bath with Grohe power shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, wall mounted w.c., fitted mirror, shaving socket and light, tall heated chrome towel rail, extractor fan, recessed lighting, medicine cabinet, tiled floor and part tiled walls
- with recessed lighting and hot press with shelving, immersion unit and timer
- Bedroom 2 (3.35m x 4.85m)
- with a range of ceiling to floor built in wardrobes, whiteoiled American oak floor, window overlooking the front and Velux skylight
- Bedroom 3 (3.42m x 3.05m)
- with corner cast iron fireplace with slate hearth and hatch to fully floored attic with pull down ladder
To the front there is gravelled off street parking for 2/3 cars bordered by mature shrubbery and planting. An opening leads through to the private extensive rear garden that is laid out in lawn with sandstone patio and elevated deck area. There is a garage with double folding doors with washing machine and tumble dryer. The garden measures approximately 23m (75ft) in length.
BER No. 109877100
Energy Performance Indicator: 449.32 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.