- Bright spacious accommodation of approximately 78sq.m (840 sq.ft.).
- Private lawned rear garden with deck.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Off street car parking.
- Superb location in the heart of Clonskeagh.
- Close proximity to UCD.
- Luas provides ease of access to Dublin city centre and surrounding areas.
No. 88 is an appealing mid terraced townhouse benefiting from well-proportioned, bright accommodation extending to approximately 78sq.m (840 sq.ft.) and comprises a living room with bay window overlooking the front garden, kitchen/breakfast room with sliding doors leading out to the rear garden, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property is located in this popular convenient development with the added benefit of tennis courts for residents use. It is further enhanced with off street parking and a generous, private rear garden (approx. 19m. / 62ft.).
Roebuck Castle is located off Roebuck Road, minutes from UCD, with a host of amenities nearby in Clonskeagh, Dundrum, Milltown & Ranelagh. It is a deservedly popular residential location with local shops nearby on Bird Avenue and is within easy reach of the LUAS, Dundrum Town Centre and approximately 6 kilometers from the city centre. There are excellent primary and secondary schools nearby to include Gonzaga, Alexandra College and Mount Anville School to name a few.
- Porched Entrance
- Reception Hall (4.35m x 1.8m)
- with digital burglar alarm pad, under stairs storage.
- Guest WC
- comprising wc, whb and tiled floor.
- Living Room (3.05m x 4.35m)
- with marble mantel piece, raised marble hearth, built in shelving. Double doors to
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (3.25m x 5.05m)
- fitted with a range of presses, cupboards, drawers, one bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, Electrolux double oven with four ring electric hob and extractor hood over, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge, tiled splash back, tiled floor. A sliding door leads out to the rear garden.
- Bedroom 1 (2.64m x 4.6m)
- with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 (3.2m x 3.3m)
- with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (2.75m x 2.25m)
- with built in wardrobe and built in bed.
- comprising bath, telephone shower attachment, separate TritonT90 electric shower, wc, pedestal whb, tiled floor.
- With shelved storage cupboard, shelved hot presses and access to attic.
The front garden is lawned with driveway providing off street parking. The extensive, private rear garden (approx. 19m./ 62ft.) is laid out in lawn with a raised deck area and Barna shed.
BER No. 108603473
Energy Performance Indicator: 290.89
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org