- Bright spacious accommodation of approx. 82 sq.m (882sq.ft)
- Superb location close to the UCD Campus at Belfield
- Gas fired central heating with condensing boiler installed in 2015
- Off-street car parking
- Private sunny rear garden extending to approx. 9m (30ft)
- Two tennis courts available for use by residents.
- Within easy reach of the Luas and Dundrum Town Centre
- Dublin city centre an effortless commute
The accommodation comprises of a bright entrance hall with guest W.C. and a light infused living room with bay window overlooking the front. The living room leads through to a generous kitchen/ dining area overlooking the attractive sunny rear garden. Upstairs there are three spacious bedrooms and a family bathroom. The attic has been fully insulated and is accessible via pull down ladder. The private rear garden extends to approx. 9m (30ft) while off-street parking is available to the front of this charming home.
Roebuck Castle is located off Roebuck Road, minutes from UCD, with a host of amenities nearby in Clonskeagh, Milltown and Dundrum. There are excellent primary and secondary schools nearby to include Gonzaga, Alexandra College and Mount Anville School to name a few. This is a deservedly popular residential location with local shops nearby on Gledswood Drive and is within easy reach of the LUAS, Dundrum Town Centre and is less than 6 kilometers from St Stephen’s Green.
- Reception Hall (1.8m x 4.4m)
- Entered through hardwood door into a tiled hallway with understairs storage.
- Guest W.C.
- Living Room (3.1m x 4.3m)
- attractive bay window overlooking the front garden, wooden floors, fire place with marble surround, electric fire, double doors to kitchen/dining area.
- Kitchen/Dining Area (5m x 3.3m)
- tiled floors, modern high gloss kitchen, ample storage, integrated Bosch oven, hob & extractor fan, microwave, window overlooking sunny rear garden, integrated dishwasher, washer/dryer, separate dryer, excellent storage within the kitchen, free standing fridge freezer.
- hotpress, cloaks unit, access to attic.
- Master Bedroom (2.7m x 3.8m)
- built in wardrobes, bay window overlooking front garden.
- Bedroom 3 (2.2m x 2.8m)
- window overlooking front garden.
- Bedroom 2 (3.2m x 3.9m)
- window overlooking rear garden.
- Family Bathroom
- tiled floors, tiled walls, W.C., W.H.B., large shower unit with Mira Power Shower, window to the rear and heated towel rail.
- To the rear there is a private garden mainly laid in lawn and offering a high degree of privacy. To the front there is off street parking. There are also tennis courts for resident's use within the development.
The front garden is lawned with driveway providing off street parking. The private sunny rear garden (approx. 9m./ 30ft.) is walled and laid out in lawn.
BER No. 106827728
Energy Performance Indicator: 164.65
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.