- • Exceptionally bright accommodation of approx. 78 sqm (840sqft)
- • Private garden extending to approx. 17m (55ft) offering a high degree of privacy
- • Gas fired central heating.
- • Off street car parking.
- • Superb location in the heart of Clonskeagh.
- • Close proximity to UCD.
- • Dublin city centre is an effortless commute.
- • Beautifully maintained property
Roebuck Castle is located off Roebuck Road, minutes from UCD and with a wealth of amenities literally on the doorstep. A residential location second to none, the development is popular given its proximity to Mount Merrion, Ranelagh , Dundrum and the M50. The QBC and the LUAS make Dublin city centre an effortless commute. There are several popular schools within the area, and recreational activities are in abundance.
- Reception Hall (1.27m x 4.3m)
- Entered through modern door, security alarm panel, under stairs storage. Wooden floor
- Guest w.c.
- w.c., w.h.b., wooden floor
- Kitchen/Dining room (5m x 3.3m)
- good range of eye and floor level units, sink, provision for oven, dishwasher and freestanding fridge. Window overlooking rear garden and double doors leading from the spacious dining area out to the garden.
- Sitting Room (3m x 5.1m)
- Large bay window overlooking the front of the property, fire place with open fire, built in shelving, double glass panel doors through to kitchen/dining room.
- First Floor
- Master Bedroom (4.5m x 3.6m)
- to the front of the property, bay window with view over the front garden. Excellent range of wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 (3.3m x 3.2m)
- double room to the rear with attractive views over the garden. Excellent range of wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (2.2m x 2.7m)
- located to the front, window overlooking the garden. Built in storage.
- cloaks press, hot press, accessed to partially floored attic
- Family Bathroom
- tiled floors, w.c., w.h.b, bath with Triton T90 power shower over, window to the rear, electric towel rail, spotlights
- A particular feature of this property is the rear garden. Extending to approx 17m (55ft) and benefitting from a high degree of privacy and sunshine. To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off street parking.
BER No. 103104469
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.