- Bright generous accommodation of approximately 144sq.m (1,550 sq.ft).
- Gas fired central heating
- Highly convenient location adjacent neighbourhood shops and a short walk to the QBC
- Delightfully landscaped secluded south-facing rear garden
- Ample off street car parking
- Detached bungalow in a quiet cul se sac setting
- Excellent potential to extend
Roebuck Avenue is highly convenient and sought after location in Mount Merrion adjacent to neighbourhood shops which are a focal point for Mount Merrion. There is also a vibrant community centre, churches, sporting facilities, university campus at Belfield and an excellent selection of some of the country’s best known schools are close by. The property is also within a short walk of the quality bus corridor on the N11 and major shopping centres in Stillorgan and Blackrock, the DART Station at Booterstown is also easily accessible.
- Hallway (1.6m x 4.2m)
- L shaped hall with ceiling coving and attractive timber flooring.
- Bedroom1 (3.3m x 3.5m)
- currently used as a living room with picture window over looking front garden.
- Bedroom1 (3m x 3.6m)
- with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (3.8m x 3m)
- with window to side.
- Utility (2.6m x 2.3m)
- with gas fired boiler, wall and floor presses.
- with bath, wc, bidet, pedestal whb, and panelled walls and hot press.
- Kitchen (3m x 3.4m)
- fitted with a range of wall and floor presses, dishwasher, electric cooker, extractor fan, tiled splashback and open arch leading to drawing room.
- Sitting Room (3.6m x 4.1m)
- with cast iron fireplace with gas fire, timber flooring and double door leading to
- Drawing Room (4.3m x 6.7m)
- very fine drawing room with timber flooring, sliding door to rear garden and door through to
- Bedroom 4 (3.4m x 7.5m)
- to the rear with en suite comprising shower, whb, wc, tiled walls and tiled floor.
- To the front of the property there is ample off street parking together with side access leading to the magnificent south facing rear garden measuring 33m (106 ft.) in length.
BER No. 108913914
Energy Performance Indicator: 404.68 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org