- Deceptively spacious mid-terrace property measuring approximately 100 sq.m. (1,076 sq.ft.).
- Located in a small enclave of houses on Rockfield Avenue.
- Southerly facing rear garden sun trap.
- Ensuite attic conversion.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Large garden shed measuring approximately 29 sq.m. (312 sq.ft.).
- Just a few hundred metres from frequent bus services to city centre and beyond.
- Vehicular rear access.
- Block built BBQ.
- Alarm fitted.
The area is very well serviced by public transport with a number of bus routes servicing the local area and the city centre, including 9, 15A, 83 and 150. There is an excellent choice of schools within the general area both primary and secondary to include Presentation Convent, Terenure and Templeogue Colleges and Our Lady’s. Stanaway Park, Lorcan O’Toole Park and Bushy Park are also close by offering delightful amenities with parkland facilities including playing fields, tennis courts, walking areas and children’s playground. Other than local shops access to further shopping facilities are available at the KCR, The Ashleaf shopping centre and Sundrive shopping centre.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall: (2.16m x 3.23m)
- with understairs storage.
- Living Room: (3.70m x 4.17m)
- with picture window overlooking the front and fireplace with electric fire inset, timber and tiled surround.
- Dining Room: (3.61m x 3.53m)
- with laminate floor and sliding door to the rear.
- Kitchen: (2.71m x 3.52m)
- with a range of cupboards and units, free standing fridge, free standing Canon gas oven and grill and Beko dishwasher. Door to
- Utility Room: (2.40m x 2.61m)
- with door out to the rear garden.
- Bedroom 1: (3.19m x 3.64m)
- with picture window overlooking the front, range of built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2: (3.52m x 4.07m)
- overlooking the rear, with a range of built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3: (2.89m x 2.59m)
- overlooking the front, with laminate floor and built-in storage.
- Bathroom: (2.13m x 1.69m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath, electric Triton T90Z shower, fully tiled floor and walls.
- Attic Room: (3.39m x 3.16m)
- with under eaves storage and velux windows. Door to
- Shower Room: (1.41m x 3.47m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. and shower.
Set off Rockfield Avenue, there is ample off-street parking to the front. To the rear there is a private south-west facing paved garden, which offers excellent sunlight throughout the day. There is also the added benefit of a lane that runs to the rear of the house which provides pedestrian and vehicular access to the garage.
BER No. 108876244
Energy Performance Indicator: 324.09 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.