- Spacious accommodation extending to 114 sqm (1227 sqft) excluding the garage.
- Within walking distance of a host of local amenities including shops, restaurants, and public transport.
- Superb potential to modernise or extend.
- Excellent highly sought after mature residential location.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Double glazed windows.
- South facing rear garden of approximately 75 ft in length.
Approached to the front by a gated driveway onto a low maintenance cobble lock area offering excellent off street parking. The accommodation of offer comprises of entrance hall, two fine receptions in use as a living room and sitting room, offering original tiled fireplaces and views over the front and rear gardens. The breakfast room opens out to the galley style kitchen and offers direct access to the fantastic south facing lawned garden. The spacious garage is currently in use as storage and offers obvious potential to extend the current accommodation should the new owners wish to do so. Upstairs is deceptively spacious with four generous sized bedrooms, with built in wardrobes and some plumbed with wash hand basins. The main bathroom to the rear is tiled with wc, whb, bath and electric shower above. The garden to the rear benefits from a south facing aspect and offers immense potential to further extend the accommodation should that be required. Mainly lawned and planted with mature shrubs and fruit trees, it extends to approximately 75ft in length.
The area is very well serviced by public transport with a number of bus routes servicing the locality, including 15A and 150. There is an excellent choice of schools within the general area both primary and secondary to include Presentation Convent, Terenure and Templeogue Colleges and Our Lady’s. Stanaway Park, Lorcan O’Toole Park and Bushy Park are also close by offering delightful amenities with parkland facilities including playing fields, tennis courts, walking areas and children’s playground. Other than local shops access to further shopping facilities are available at the KCR, The Ashleaf shopping centre and Sundrive shopping centre.
- Porch: (1.20m x 0.50m)
- with sliding door.
- Entrance Hall: (2.20m x 3.20m)
- with wood floor, covered alarm and coving.
- Living Room: (3.70m x 3.60m)
- window to front, gas fire with mahogany surround marble insert and hearth, wood floor, centre rose and coving.
- Sitting Room: (3.60m x 4.10m)
- with double glazed windows, exposed timber flooring, tiled fireplace with an electric insert and mahogany mantel and centre rose.
- Breakfast Room: (2.30m x 4.30m)
- with door out to the rear garden and archway into
- Kitchen: (1.70m x 3.00m)
- with a range of cupboards, double glazed window, tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine and stainless steel sink unit, door into
- Garage: (2.70m x 4.80m)
- Concreate with double doors to the front.
- Landing: (2.30m x 5.20m)
- hot press unit.
- Bedroom 1: (3.60m x 3.60m)
- with built in wardrobes and window overlooking the front.
- Bedroom 2: (3.80m x 4.20m)
- to rear with a wall of built in wardrobes, double glazed window, plumbed for wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 3: (2.70m x 4.80m)
- with floor to ceiling built in wardrobe, plumbed for wash hand basin, window overlooking the front.
- Bedroom 4: (2.20m x 2.80m)
- window to front.
- Bathroom: (1.70m x 2.90m)
- with tiled floor, part tiled walls, w.c. wash hand basin, double glazed windows, bath and Triton T80 electric shower.
The rear garden is lawned benefitting from a south facing aspect, extending to approximately 76ft, planted with an abundance of mature shrubs and trees including an apple and pear tree, it offers a private oasis. This property is bound to appeal to those looking to secure a fine family home with obvious potential to put their own stamp, extend and modernise should they wish to do so. There are two out houses block built sheds for further storage.
BER No. 113442602
Energy Performance Indicator: 367.42 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.