- Highly regarded residential location
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Recently fitted kitchen with high quality kitchen appliances
- Parking behind
- Close to Blackrock and Booterstown Dart stations
- Excellent facilities and amenities in Blackrock with two shopping centres and superb pubs and restaurants
- Regular bus service via the QBC outside the front door
- Floor area approximately 63 sq.m. (675 sq.ft.)
Blackrock offers excellent shopping with local and specialist boutique shops as well as both Frascati and Blackrock shopping centres with M&S, Debenhams and Supervalu. There are two parks as well as the scenic walks by the seaside making 23 Rock Road a very desirable location to live.
There is an excellent array of primary and secondary schools in the surrounding area and a superb selection of recreational and leisure facilities within an easy commute.
The property itself comprises a reception lobby opening into a large sitting room with high ceiling, original timber floor boards and period fireplace with the benefit of shelving and storage either side of the chimney breast. To the rear of the property is the kitchen/dining room which is well fitted and has doors opening onto the elevated deck. Upstairs there are two bedrooms and the bathroom with the main bedroom having a very good range of sliding mirrored wardrobes.
- RECEPTION HALL (1.20m x 1.20m)
- RECEPTION HALL: 1.20m x 1.20m (3’ 11 x 3’ 11) where the fuse board is located and there is a part glazed door opens into the sitting room, polished timber floor.
- SITTING ROOM (3.70m x 3.40m)
- with polished timber floor, attractive cast iron fireplace with tiled inset, stone hearth, fitted shelving either side of the chimney breast, with television stand on the left hand side, television point and under stairs storage. Door leads through to the
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA (4.45m x 2.70m)
- with timber floor, recessed lighting, kitchen is fitted with a range of press units, display cabinets, space for stand alone cooker, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. There are two double glazed doors opening out to the
- Rear Raised Patio Deck (5.00m x 3.00m)
- with lift up storage and surprising unhindered sea view out to Howth.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Master Bedroom (4.25m x 2.10m)
- with open cast iron fireplace, picture window overlooking the front and a very good range of built in sliding wardrobes one with a mirrored front.
- BEDROOM 2 (3.15m x 2.15m)
- with polished timber floor, cast iron fireplace and sea view.
- comprising bath, Mira Sport shower over, tiled surround, pedestal w.h.b., w.c., hotpress with shelving and the gas fired central heating boiler is behind with digital controls, mirror.
There is elevated timber decking with trap door leading to storage underneath. The decking offers pleasant views towards the square and out towards the sea.
BER No. 101740181
Energy Performance Indicator: 402.8 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at email@example.com