- Unrivalled breath-taking views across Dun Laoghaire Harbour, Dublin Bay, Howth and beyond
- Prestigious highly regarded residential address
- Floor area of approximately 209sq.m (2,250sq.ft)
- Suntrap south westerly patio garden offering stunning views to the side
- Excellent off street car parking
- Beautiful viewing balcony off the living room
- Gas fired central heating
- Fitted carpets and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Close to all amenities of Dalkey Village including the DART station, regular bus services, the Aircoach and popular walks over Dalkey and Kiliney hills
Rock Edge is a spacious generously proportioned family home with bright light infused practical living accommodation which is presented in good decorative order throughout. The property enjoys wonderful unrivalled panoramic views from its elevated position which is set amid an oasis of natural and unspoilt beauty. It’s a location that offers total privacy and views that cannot be obscured. The property is entered through a welcoming entrance hallway at first floor level to take advantage of the spectacular views from the large drawing/dining room which leads through to the kitchen/breakfast room with a door out to the garden. At this level there is an en-suite guest bedroom. Downstairs there are two double bedrooms, a bathroom, a utility room and a family room/study.
The location of this attractive family home would be of major interest to those trying to get a foothold in the highly popular desirable suburb of Dalkey with its superb amenities, excellent schools, churches, pubs, some of South County Dublin’s finest restaurants, bus services and DART station. The Aircoach runs from Fitzpatrick’s Castle and Hyde Road hourly to and from the airport. Leisure and recreational facilities couldn’t be better with pleasant walks over Killiney and Dalkey hills as well as down by the seafront. There are excellent recreational facilities including GAA, golf and tennis clubs close by. The four yacht clubs at Dun Laoghaire Harbour with its extensive marina will be of major interest to the marine and sailing enthusiast.
- Reception Hall (5.4m x 2.4m)
- with shelved hot press and digital security alarm panel
- Sitting Room (6.3m x 3.9m)
- with vaulted ceiling, Le Droff fireplace with gas coal effect fire set into it, book shelving either side of the chimney breast, access to under eaves deep storage, stunning views out over the Muglins to Lambay and there is a sliding double glazed patio door opening out to the balcony to the front
- Dining Room (3.4m x 5.5m)
- with three large Velux skylights with blinds making it a very bright room, steps up to dining area, picture window overlooking the award winning south facing back garden and wall lights
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (4.2m x 4.1m)
- with a range of press units, drawers, worktops, splashback, display cabinets, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, stainless steel fitted oven, four ring electric hob, extractor fan over, purpose built breakfast bar, island with further storage, large Velux skylight, double glazed door opening out to the garden and views over the Dalkey roof tops out to Dun Laoghaire Harbour, the Pigeon House chimneys to Dublin Port entrance
- Bedroom 1 (3.5m x 3.4m)
- with corner window looking out over the stunning view out to Lambay and door to
- En Suite Shower Room
- with shower, w.c., vanity wash hand basin and fitted wardrobes
- with cloak hanging area at the foot of the stairs
- with bath with shower attachment over, step in tiled power shower with rain drop air jet system, wash hand basin set into vanity unit with drawers under, illuminated fitted mirror over, w.c., tall heated chrome towel rail, fully tiled walls and floor, recessed lighting and extractor fan
- Bedroom 2 (5.2m x 2.6m)
- with picture window with the Pigeon House chimneys in the background, a range of ceiling to floor built in wardrobes with wash hand basin set into the centre with cupboards under and over and a fitted mirror with light
- Master Bedroom (3.6m x 3.8m)
- with stunning views out over the Muglins to Lambay, a range of built in wardrobes two with mirrored fronts, headboard unit, dressing table unit with cupboards over and mirrored back and wiring for wall mounted television
- Family Room (5m x 5.4m)
- with beamed ceiling, open fireplace with marble surround and raised marble hearth, book shelving with cupboards under either side of the chimney breast, attractive views out over the Muglins to Lambay, double glazed door opening out to the front and the rear section of the room has a step up to an office area and understairs storage
- Utility Room (1.6m x 5.5m)
- with Hotpoint tumble dryer, Hotpoint washing machine, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, fitted press units and cupboards, tiled floor and digital security alarm panel and part double glazed PVC door opens out to the front
The beautifully maintained gardens are a particular feature of this wonderful home having won awards and featured on the television programme ‘Gardener’s World’. The garden is bordered by a high granite wall and comprises of many different areas to include a suntrap patio which is ideal for al fresco dining with raised granite flower beds, several rockeries, feature pond and a secondary patio. A path leads through to a pedestrian gate which opens up onto Mount Salus Road. There are steps leading down to the front garden which comprises of a manicure lawn bordered by mature shrubbery on one side and off street parking for several cars. Around to the side of the property there is excellent storage underneath the house which opens into the boiler house which houses the gas fired central heating boiler and the pump for the water and shower.
BER No. 103406948
Energy Performance Indicator: 249.27
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.