- Gas fired central heating
- Fitted carpets, blinds and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Excellent local shopping and transport on the doorstep
- Floor area of approximately 96sq.m (1,030sq.ft)
- Highly regarded mature residential address
- Potential to extend to side and rear subject to the necessary Planning Permissions
To the front of the property there is off street parking for numerous cars with pedestrian access and the remainder is laid out in lawn bordered by mature hedging. The wide side has gated access to the rear garden which is immensely private and measures approximately 20m (66ft) in length.
The location of this property will be of major interest to those trying to get a foothold in the popular suburb of Dun Laoghaire being only a short stroll from the superb conveniences in Killiney Shopping Centre with regular bus routes servicing Dun Laoghaire and the city centre frequently.
The area has an excellent selection of primary and secondary schools and churches as well as a wide variety of sporting and recreational amenities such as golf, GAA, football and rugby sports grounds along with Killiney Beach and the stunning walks over Killiney and Dalkey hills. The four yacht clubs and extensive marina at Dun Laoghaire Harbour will be of major interest to the marine and sailing enthusiast. Also within a very short drive is the N11 and M50 interchange at Cherrywood giving ease of access to the city centre and nationwide as well as the LUAS stop in Cherrywood.
- Reception Hall (1.7m x 3.1m)
- with tiled floor and digital alarm system
- Sitting Room (3.8m x 3m)
- with picture window overlooking the front, brick fireplace with brick hearth which is currently blocked and folding doors opening into the
- Living Room (3.1m x 4.7m)
- with fireplace with marble hearth and gas inset, gas heating digital controls, step down and arch through to the
- Sunroom (2.7m x 2.7m)
- with dual aspect windows, roof light and television point
- Kitchen (2.7m x 4.9m)
- with a range of wall and floor units, standalone fridge, single bowl stainless steel sink, plumbed for washing machine, door to rear garden and understairs storage
- with window to the side, shelved hot press with dual immersion unit and stairs to attic room
- Bedroom 1 (3m x 3.9m)
- interconnects with Bedroom 2 with dual windows overlooking the front, television point, built in wardrobes and opening through to
- Bedroom 2 (3m x 3.3m)
- with dual windows overlooking the rear
- Bedroom 3 (2.7m x 3m)
- with window overlooking the front and shelved storage
- Shower Room
- ith fully tiled walls and floor, step in shower, wash hand basin, recessed lighting and heated towel rail
- Separate W.C.
- with fully tiled walls and floor and w.c.
- Attic Room (5.7m x 3.3m)
- with two Velux windows to the front and under eaves storage
To the front there is driveway providing off-street parking for numerous cars with the remainder laid out in lawn bordered by mature hedging. Gated side access leads through to the rear garden which is immensely private and measures approximately 20m (66ft) in length.
BER No. 109732040
Energy Performance Indicator: 396.86 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.