- Gas fired central heating
- Fitted carpet, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Excellent local shopping and transport on the doorstep
- Floor area of approximately 97sq.m (1,044sq.ft)
- Additional attic room of approximately 16sq.m (172sq.ft)
- Highly regarded mature residential address
- Westerly facing rear garden of approximately 18m (60ft)
- Huge potential to extend to the side and rear subject to the necessary Planning Permissions
Internally a porched entrance leads to the bright welcoming reception hall leading to beautiful interconnecting reception rooms with a sitting room overlooking the front and living room overlooking the rear garden and an extended kitchen/dining area offers side access to the rear garden. Upstairs there are three well-proportioned bedrooms, a family bathroom and separate w.c. Access from Bedroom 3 leads to the converted attic a large floored bright and spacious conversion with window to side.
The location of this home will be of major interest to those trying to get a foothold in the popular suburb of Dun Laoghaire being only a short stroll from the superb conveniences in Killiney Shopping Centre with regular bus routes servicing Dun Laoghaire and the city centre frequently. The area has an excellent selection of primary and secondary schools and churches as well as a wide variety of sporting and recreational amenities such as golf, GAA, football and rugby along with Killiney Beach and the stunning walks over Killiney and Dalkey hills. The four yacht clubs and extensive marina at Dun Laoghaire Harbour will be of major interest to the marine and sailing enthusiast. Also within a very short drive is the N11 and M50 interchange at Cherrywood giving ease of access to the city centre and nationwide as well as the LUAS stop at Cherrywood.
- Porched Entrance
- Reception Hall (1.8m x 3.1m)
- Sitting Room (3m x 2.8m)
- with picture window overlooking the front and double folding glazed panelled doors opening into the
- Living Room (3m x 4.8m)
- with window overlooking the rear, fireplace with timber surround, marble inset, hearth and a gas fire inset
- Kitchen/Dining Room (2.8m x 6.1m)
- with a range of floor and wall units, tiled splashback, four ring electric Whirlpool hob with Whirlpool oven under, integrated Whirlpool dishwasher, Zanussi washing machine, single bowl stainless steel sink, Zanussi fridge/freezer, glazed panel door to the inner lobby, dining area with tri-aspect windows and an enclosed Ideal Logic gas boiler with digital controls
- Inner Lobby
- with understairs storage with Creda advanced condenser dryer, shelving and door to side garden
- with window to side, hot press with dual immersion, shelved cupboard and hatch to attic
- Bedroom 1 (3m x 3.3m)
- with dual windows overlooking the rear garden and fitted wardrobes
- Bedroom 2 (3m x 3.9m)
- with dual aspect windows overlooking the front and sliding mirrored wardrobes
- Bedroom 3 (2.6m x 3m)
- with window overlooking the front
- with bath with shower attachment over, wash hand basin with vanity mirror and partially tiled walls
- Separate W.C.
- Attic (5.8m x 2.8m)
- with flooring, excellent under eaves storage and window overlooking the side
To the front gated pillared access leads to driveway providing off street parking for numerous cars with the remainder laid out in lawn bordered by mature hedging. The wide side garden with gated access leads to the westerly facing rear garden which is immensely private and measures approximately 18m (60ft) in length laid out in lawn bordered by mature planting, shrubbery and trees.
BER No. 110258449
Energy Performance Indicator: 371.4 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.