- Attractive period property with accommodation of approximately 101 sqm (1,130 sqft).
- Much sought after location, minutes from the heart of Terenure Village and an easy commute from Dublin City Centre, being only 6km away.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included.
- Many period features have been retained including mahogany fireplaces and high ceilings throughout.
- Pedestrian rear access onto a private lane accessed from Kimmage Road Lower.
- Inner courtyard and rear patio garden.
Terenure is a mainly residential suburb located just 6km from St Stephen’s Green. The area is extremely well serviced by regular bus routes to and from the city centre, namely the 15, 15a, 17, 49, 54A, and 65. The M50 is within close proximity offering access to the arterial road network and Dublin Airport. There is a wealth of amenities available within the vicinity including many excellent restaurants and cafes, such as Mayfield, Bellagio and JDs Steakhouse, along with local boutique shops and newsagents. The area also benefits from the extensive shopping facilities nearby at Nutgrove, Rathfarnham and Dundrum Shopping Centre.
There are a wide choice of sporting and recreational amenities in the immediate area including Terenure and St Mary’s rugby clubs, the tennis clubs at Rathgar and Templeogue and a choice of golf clubs to include The Grange and The Castle. Numerous activities are also available at the superb parkland at Bushy Park. This prime location is within easy reach of a number of primary and secondary schools including Terenure College, Our Lady’s Templeogue Road, Presentation Convent and The High School in Rathgar to mention a few.
- Entrance Porch:
- leads through to the
- Entrance Hallway: (1.65m x 4.06m)
- Lounge Room: (3.63m x 4.19m)
- with bay window overlooking the front garden and fireplace with gas insert and mahogany mantle and surround. Double doors lead through to the
- Dining Room: (3.24m x 4.01m)
- with built-in storage and mahogany surround fireplace with marble hearth.
- Kitchen: (2.11m x 3.36m)
- with fitted cupboards and units, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher and provision for electric cooker with extractor fan over.
- Bedroom 1: (2.75m x 3.66m)
- to the rear, with a range of built-in wardrobes and
- Ensuite Shower Room: (1.24m x 2.32m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., step in Mira shower, tiled ceramic floor and partially tiled walls.
- Study / Office: (2.95m x 1.91m)
- with w.h.b. and understairs storage.
- Bedroom 2: (3.32m x 4.37m)
- with fireplace with cast iron mantle and surround and gas insert.
- Bedroom 3: (3.01m x 3.32m)
- Bedroom 4: (2.32m x 3.31m)
- Bathroom: (1.50m x 2.01m)
- with w.h.b., bath with Mira Event shower over, tiled ceramic floor and partially tiled walls.
- Separate W.C.:
- with w.c.
A private patio garden is accessed from a pedestrian rear access onto a private lane accessed from Kimmage Road Lower.
BER No. 111111563
Energy Performance Indicator: 345.75 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.