- Attractive period property with accommodation of approximately 113 sqm (1,216 sqft).
- Much sought after location, minutes from the heart of Terenure Village and an easy commute from Dublin City Centre, being only 6km away.
- Large south-east facing rear garden of approximately 18m (58ft) with access off the main road through a laneway to a lockup/shed to the rear.
- Many period features have been retained including fireplaces, high ceilings, doors and floors throughout.
- Gas fired central heating with new boiler.
Riversdale Grove is a well-established quiet enclave superbly positioned off Kimmage Road Lower, literally minutes walk from the heart of Terenure Village and Harold’s Cross and offers a wealth of local amenities to include shops, pubs, restaurants and boutiques. Public transport is in abundance making Dublin City Centre an effortless commute. There is also an excellent range of sports and leisure facilities in the immediate area.
- Entrance Hall: (1.7m x 4.1m)
- accessed through a solid hard wood door with windows to side, original polished exposed hard wood floor, dado rail, radiator shelf, alarm and under stairs storage.
- Sitting Room: (4.0m x 4.3m)
- to the front of the property with exposed polished timber floorboards, feature bay window, high level picture rail, central light fitting, cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth and original doors which have been stripped. Double doors leading to
- Dining Area: (3.3m x 4.3m)
- cast iron fireplace with marble hearth, central light fitting and French door which leads out to patio area and lawned garden.
- Breakfast Room: (2.4m x 2.7m)
- with hard wood floor, timber panel walls, centre rose and light fitting.
- Kitchen: (2.7m x 4.4m)
- with tiled floor, part tiled walls, feature red brick exposed wall, range of floor and eye level kitchen units, gas ring hob, pull out larder unit, pot drawers, appliances include Zanussi oven, Bosch washing machine, Bosch dishwasher and Hotpoint fridge/freezer, plumbed for dryer, pitched pine roof with spotlights and Velux window, with large picture window overlooking the garden. Leads to
- Lobby Area:
- with door to rear garden and access to
- Guest W.C.: (1.1m x 2.9m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., part tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- carpeted and features a skylight above providing natural light.
- Bedroom 1: (3.4m x 4.5m)
- exposed timber floors, floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes, window overlooking the front of the house and cast iron original tiled fireplace with tiled inset and hearth.
- Bedroom 2: (3.4m x 3.0m)
- overlooks the rear garden with painted cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth, built-in floor to ceiling wardrobes, built-in floor to ceiling shelf unit and exposed timber floor.
- Bedroom 3: (2.3m x 3.3m)
- to the front of the property with original floorboards, built-in floor to ceiling wardrobe and hot press cupboard.
- Bathroom: (2.3m x 2.0m)
- w.c., w.h.b., restored roll-top bath, pressurised shower unit, part tiled wall, border tile and window overlooking rear.
To the rear, as previously mentioned, there is an excellent lawned south-east facing garden measuring approximately 18m (58ft). There is also a pedestrian gate from the rear of the property out onto a gated laneway running to the rear of the property. To the front there is a landscaped pebbled and shrubbed low maintenance area which is railed. There is some off-street parking available to the front of the property on the road. An existing block built shed to the rear provides the potential for off-street parking (subject to planning permission) and is accessed from a locked security gate off Kimmage Road Lower.
BER No. 100821602
Energy Performance Indicator: 353.91 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com