- Convenient Location
- Gas Central Heating
- Ideal family home
- Double Glazed PVC windows
- Fitted Alarm
approximately 144 sqm (1,546 sqft) and is located in a sought after quiet residential development. Set on an impressive site size of approximately 0.1 acres. This home is within a 7 minute drive from Kinsale, 15 minutes to Cork airport or Carrigaline and 20 minutes to
Cork city centre. The property is in turnkey condition and will appeal to a wide range of buyers who want suburban life whilst still being in close proximity to a number of schools and amenities.
Constructed in 2004, this home boasts both living and bedroom accommodation all over two levels and is tastefully decorated throughout. There is an abundance of primary and post primary schools all within easy access of the property and include: Belgooly National
School, St. Multose National School, Dunderrow National School and Kinsale Community School. Bandon Grammar and the city centre schools would also be easily accessed from this home. Bus route 226 is within walking distance of the property and gives a regular service to Cork city centre.
Accommodation extends to entrance hall, open plan kitchen/dining area, utility room, living room, office / bedroom 4 and guest w.c. all on ground floor level. The first floor is home to three double bedrooms with the master offering an en-suite and the second bedroom benefiting from a walk-in wardrobe, a family bathroom completes this level.
This home is finished in a maintenance free way with woodgrain double glazed Pvc windows and smooth plaster exterior. The property has an enclosed rear garden which is lawned and includes a patio area accessed via double doors from the kitchen / dining
room. There is a garden shed for storage. The front offers gated off street parking and a lawned garden which benefits from a south westerly aspect which will prove attractive to families and offers plenty of space to cater for an extension.
Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all this home has to offer.
- Entrance Hall (3.1m x 3.4m)
- Finished with a deep purple front door with glazed side panels together with hallway window this spacious reception hall is welcoming with recessed lighting and fully carpeted.
- Kitchen/Dining Room (3.3m x 7.8m)
- A beautiful open plan kitchen/ dining room boasting well fitted units at both floor and eye level. The work top is set off with tasteful tiling between floor and counter top presses and offers plenty of work space as well as single drainer sink unit below picture window. Integrated appliances include fridge freezer, dishwasher and a stainless steel range cooker with matching overhead canopy completes this space. The kitchen floor is tiled with a breakfast bar dividing the transition to the dining room. Finished with wood floor the dining room is bright with double doors to rear gardens and patio. A further set of double doors opens into the living room to the front with the same wood flooring running through.
- Utility Room (2.7m x 2.8m)
- Located off the kitchen this room is a really good size and has plenty of countertop space and presses fitted for storage. Plumbed for washing machine and vented for dryer with rear window fitted and door to access the garden. Tiled flooring.
- Living Room (4.9m x 3.6m)
- A spacious living room with feature fireplace with gas fire fitted and large bay window overlooking front ensuring plenty of light at all times. Double doors leading into dining area. Finished with wooden flooring.
- Office/Study/Bedroom 4 (3.1m x 2.8m)
- A bright room located off the entrance hall, an ideal office space or fourth bedroom finished with wooden flooring.
- Guest W.C (1.5m x 2.1m)
- An extra spacious guest wc with two piece suite to include w.c and wash hand basin accessed from the utility room. Fully Tiled. Storage press fitted.
- Landing (2.8m x 4.5m)
- Spacious landing, fully carpeted with windows to enhance natural light. Walk in hot press and stira to attic.
- Master Bedroom (3.3m x 6.5m)
- A spacious double bedroom located to the rear of the property fully carpeted. This room has a dressing room off as well as en-suite.
- Ensuite Bathroom (1.8m x 1.8m)
- Three piece ensuite to include fitted corner shower, w.c and sink, fully tiled.
- Bedroom 2 (3.5m x 3.6m)
- A bright double in size and fully carpeted with built in walk in wardrobe.
- Walk in Wardrobe (1.5m x 1.9m)
- Built in wardrobe with plenty of shelving for storage.
- Bedroom 3 (3.4m x 3.4m)
- Double in size overlooking rear garden, carpeted.
- Family Bathroom (2.9m x 1.8m)
- Three piece suite to include bath with enclosed electric shower overhead, w.c. and sink. Fully tiled with heated towel rail.
This property is set on landscaped gardens with a site size of approx. 0.1 acres and a spacious lawned garden to rear which can be accessed via double doors from the kitchen/ dining area. There is a patio accessed off the dining room, a garden shed for storage and an outside tap. The front is gated with driveway and provides ample parking. This home benefits from a south westerly aspect to front and there is a very private lawned garden which returns from front rear and side of the property.
BER No. 105310247
Energy Performance Indicator: 222.73 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.