- Elevated site with beautiful sea views
- C1 Energy Rating
- Double glazed windows
The elevated site and clever design allow for commanding views across the rural landscape from the majority of rooms. The inspired design to locate one of the living rooms on the second floor with balcony off serves to bring the outside in and provides a relaxing space with tranquil water views. The large footprint gives generous proportion to all room sizes and a complimentary balance between living and bedroom accommodation throughout.
Ringville House is a short drive from Kinsale, Irelands gourmet capital and 30 mins drive from Cork City Centre. Viewing is recommended to fully appreciate all this fine property offers.
- Entrance Hall: (8.5m x 6.09m)
- Bright and airy, this great space draws the eye through to the winding staircase where a large feature window allows light to cascade inside.
- Dining Room: (7.78m x 4.09m)
- This dining room enjoys picture window and sliding door to patio. Laminate wood flooring and open fireplace.
- Kitchen (5.16m x 4.43m)
- Tiled with wood fitted kitchen units at both floor and eye level, integrated appliances and sliding door to patio.
- Utility (3.54m x 6.61m)
- Located off the entrance hallway, plumbed for washing machine. Fitted units open up the possibility of a double function as a pantry.
- Bathroom (3.54m x 2.0m)
- Located off both the entrance hall and utility in a ‘jack and jill’ type arrangement. Three-piece ceramic suite and shower cubicle. Tiled flooring.
- Solid wood bespoke staircase offering twists and turns from ground to upper floor with a large picture window offering views over the Sovereigns.
- Family Room (5.45m x 3.54m)
- Located to the front of the property with large windows overlooking the garden and valley beyond.
- Bedroom 4 (4.13m x 3.64m)
- Another good double located to the front of the property with views of the garden. Laminate wood flooring.
- Bedroom 5 (2.95m x 7.25m)
- Large bedroom, bright and spacious and benefits from laminate wood flooring.
- Stairs and Landing (4.11m x 10.36m)
- Large and carpeted.
- Master Bedroom (4.67m x 4.44m)
- A fine master bedroom situated at the front of the property. There are two large windows offering views across the creek at Oysterhaven. A walk in dressing room and en-suite complete this space.
- Ensuite (2.0m x 2.14m)
- Large tiled ensuite bathroom with ceramic 3 piece suite and shower enclosure.
- Bedroom 2 (4.67m x 3.56m)
- Another fine bedroom at the opposite end of the house to the master with both walk in wardrobe and ensuite. Carpeted, this room also has two windows overlooking the gardens.
- Fitted with three piece suite.
- Bathroom (2.0m x 4.16m)
- Tiled with white 3 piece suite including bath.
- Bedroom 3 (3.46m x 3.58m)
- Another good double bedroom situated at the front of the property with sea views. Carpet.
- Sitting Room (6.8m x 6.2m)
- A fantastic living space, this room offers magnificent views across the countryside. The benefit of a balcony off this fine room allows an outdoor space to fully appreciate the beautiful vistas. An open fireplace and solid timber flooring bring a most cosy feel.
Ringville House is accessed via a driveway off the main road that wraps around both the back and front of the property. There is a hidden vegetable patch just off the driveway. This home is set atop fine lawned gardens with a gentle gradient allowing unimpeded views across the valley with water views front and rear. An attractive paved patio with direct access to both the dining room and kitchen completes the outdoor accommodation.
BER No. 109068882
Energy Performance Indicator: 160.74 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: +353-21-427 5079 or you can also email us at email@example.com