- Quiet cul-de-sac setting
- Architect designed refurbishment
- Two bedrooms
- Gas fired central heating
- Excellent storage throughout
- Floor area of approximately 64 sq.m. (689 sq.ft.)
- On street parking
- Under eaves storage
The property was completely renovated in 2007 to an excellent standard to provide accommodation measuring approximately 64 sq.m. (689 sq.ft.) to include open plan living space on the ground floor with important under-stairs storage, dining area and extremely well fitted kitchen with access to an outside courtyard. Upstairs, there are two bedrooms one of which has views towards Dublin Port and there is also the main shower room.
Ringsend Park is a location of unparalleled convenience with the villages of Ringsend, Ballsbridge and Sandymount all being easily accessed. The location will no doubt appeal to first time buyers, investors or those who are seeking a pied-à-terre as this residence is in the heart of the city centre and hosts a number of global businesses to include Google, Facebook, AirBnb and Citibank to name but a few, as well as a fantastic range of restaurants, pubs and café’s. Not to mention the array of entertainment venues nearby including the Bord Gáis Theatre, Aviva Stadium and 3 Arena. Grand Canal Dock Dart Station is also close by.
- Living / Dining / Kitchen Area:
- Living Area: (3.18m x 5.35m)
- with hardwood flooring, alarm system, integrated shelving unit, gas inset fire and range of built-in shelves. Access to
- Understairs Storage Cupboard: (0.90m x 2.41m)
- plumbed for washing machine.
- Kitchen / Dining Area: (4.40m x 2.49m)
- Kitchen - with tiled floors, partially tiled walls, range of cupboard units, integrated fridge freezer, Zanussi oven, four ring gas hob with extractor fan overhead, round stainless steel sink unit, granite worktop and window overlooking the courtyard.
- carpeted stairs with feature glass panel, feature spotlights and skylight.
- Bedroom 1: (3.20m x 3.62m)
- with two Velux windows, sunken lights, floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes and drawers.
- Bedroom 2: (2.15m x 2.58m)
- carpeted floors, sunken lights and Velux window looking towards Dublin Port.
- with w.c., cabinet w.h.b., bath with electric Triton shower over, heated towel rail, velux window looking towards Dublin Port, tiled floor and walls.
- Rear: (4.66m x 0.89m)
BER No. 111631933
Energy Performance Indicator: 189.03 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.