- Quiet cul-de-sac setting
- Architect designed refurbishment
- State of the art accommodation
- Presented in walk-in condition
- Waterloo designed bathroom
- Gas fired central heating
- Excellent storage throughout
- Floor area of approx. 62 sqm (667 sqft)
Refurbished with exquisite attention to detail by an award-winning architect, the open-plan accommodation is totally in keeping with the demands of modern day life. The property comprises a bright and spacious living area and includes a high-quality kitchen with ample storage. Upstairs there is a feature mezzanine level, ideal as a home office, overlooking the living room below, as well as a good-sized master bedroom and high-quality bathroom.
The convenience of the location cannot be overstated – nearby amenities include Ringsend Park, tennis courts and gym, cafes, restaurants, shops and services. The transport links are second to none, with various bus routes, the Dart at Grand Canal, Luas at The Point and the M50 Port Tunnel all within easy reach.
- Living/Dining Room (4.41m x 4.53m)
- with solid ash timber flooring, integrated shelving under the stairs, sash window overlooking the front, feature gas-fired circular fire, double doors through to excellent under stairs storage and hot press with clever built-in shelving
- Kitchen (3.97m x 2.8m)
- very fine kitchen with a range of press and drawer units, sink with feature glass slash back, integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer, oven and four ring ceramic hob with extractor over, plumbed for washer-dryer, tiled floor and double doors leading to a yard with BBQ area and bike storage.
- Mezzanine Study (2.26m x 3.53m)
- with floor to ceiling fitted wardrobe and large velux roof light
- Bedroom (2.38m x 3.38m)
- with two velux roof lights and built in fitted mirrored wardrobes
- Shower Room
- Comprising large step-in double shower with digital Mira power shower, vanity w.h.b with mirrored cabinet with shelving over, w.c, modern tiled floor and walls, and velux roof light.
- To the front of the property there is on street permit parking while to the rear there is a small yard with bicycle storage area.
BER No. 101232387
Energy Performance Indicator: 218.52 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.