- Off street parking to front
- Two double bedrooms
- Gas fired radiator central heating
- south facing rear garden
- Two9reception rooms
- Double glazed windows
- enviable cul de sac location
- Master bedroom en suite
- Close to tesco express at entrance to development
- Entrance Hall (5.15m x 1.90m (including wc))
- cornicing, centre rose, alarm panel, radiator point, door to living, door to kitchen, door to under stairs wc, timber laminate floor
- Under stairs wc
- whb, wc, window to gable and linoleum floor
- Living Room (5.80m x 3.45m)
- timber laminate floor, slate fireplace with timber mantle and surround, gas coal effect fire, upc tv point, a bay window overlooking the front, double doors leading into dining area, cornicing and centre rose.
- Dining Room (3.65m x 2.85m)
- single sliding door to rear garden, timber laminate floor, cornicing, radiator point and door to kitchen.
- Kitchen (5.45m x 2.55m)
- laminate floor, full range of floor and wall mounted presses, plumbed for a dishwasher, four ring gas hob and oven, tiled splashback, single bowl stainless steel sink unit, gap for fridge freezer, gas boiler on external wall, small dining area to rear also with a solid timber door giving access to rear garden.
- first floor
- Landing (2.75m x 1.80m)
- frosted window, attic access point and door to all rooms. hot press.
- Bedroom 1 (3.55m x 3.70m)
- with built in wardrobes, carpet floors, large window overlooking the rear
- En suite (1.50m x 1.65m)
- linoleum floors, wc, whb, frosted window to rear, enclosed fully tiled shower.
- Bedroom 2 (4.10m x 3.00m)
- with built in wardrobes and window overlooking front
- Bedroom 3 (2.70m x 2.40m)
- large single room with carpet floors, built in wardrobes and window overlooking the front
- Bathroom (2.15m x 1.65m)
- linoleum floors, wc, whb, frosted window on gable, bath with telephone shower attachment above, part tiled.
- outside (11.60m x 9.00m)
- rear garden is a small concrete area at the back door, garden extends to rear boundary wall. ther is access to a drain and pedestrian side access to the front, 11.60m in length. southerly orientation.
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.