- Mid terrace house with redbrick façade
- Three reception areas
- South facing rear garden
- Gas fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows
- Contemporary kitchen
- Contemporary bathroom
- Storage shed to rear
- Extended accommodation at ground floor and return level
- Under stairs storage
- Floor area approx. 77 sq.m (828 sq.ft)
On entering the property one comes into an entrance hall and the two reception rooms radiate off that. This leads to a galley style kitchen and in turn a dining area with French doors opening into the south facing garden. The first floor consists of two double bedrooms and bathroom on the return. To the rear the garden has a south facing aspect which is a veritable sun trap from morning to evening.
Richmond Road is just a short walk to the heart of the City Centre where every conceivable amenity is at hand. It offers ease of access to Fairview and is convenient to the numerous shops, cafes, bars and restaurants Drumcondra Village has to offer. Easy access is enjoyed to the IFSC, East Point Business Park, Dublin Airport, Beaumont, Mater & Temple Street Hospitals, DCU and Trinity and the M1 & M50 motorways. The area is very well serviced by a great public transport system.
Several of Ireland's most prestigious educational institutions are within walking distance, including St Patrick's College of Education, Mater Del Institute of Education and All Hallows College, all 3 associated with nearby Dublin City University. You can walk to Drumcondra Station to use the Arrow rail service and there are also numerous bus routes servicing Drumcondra and Fairview, including a Quality Bus Corridor (QBC).
- Entrance Hall (4.00m x 1.05m)
- Front Reception Room (3.35m x 3.00m)
- Overlooking the front garden.
- Second Reception Room (3.70m x 3.40m)
- Overlooking the rear garden.
- Kitchen (2.80m x 2.20m)
- with shaker style wall mounted units, integrated oven and hob.
- Dining Area (2.80m x 2.20m)
- with ceramic tiled floor and French doors leading to south facing rear garden.
- First Floor Return
- Bathroom (2.00m x 2.30m)
- fully tiled bathroom with white bathroom suite, wc, whb, bath with electric shower overhead.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 (3.20m x 4.50m)
- double bedroom with built in wardrobes and two windows overlooking the front garden.
- Bedroom 2 (2.90m x 3.45m)
- double bedroom overlooking the rear garden.
South facing rear garden with rear pedestrian access.
BER No. 109807685
Energy Performance Indicator: 377.04 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org