- End of terrace period family home
- Magnificent west facing rear garden
- Prestigious residential cul de sac with every amenity on the doorstep
- Floor area approximately 191sq m (2,055sq ft)
- Gas fired central heating
- Superb location within a short walk of Ranelagh and Rathmines
- Serviced by Dublin bike, Dublin bus and LUAS
Richmond Place is well connected to the city centre and further afield being a 15 minute walk to Grafton Street while being serviced by Dublin Bike, numerous Dublin Bus routes and the LUAS at Charlemont. Also, within easy reach are the villages of Rathmines and Ranelagh which offer a wide array of cafes, bars, restaurants and specialists shops to include the new installation of Fallon and Byrne in the Swan Centre and the Stella Theatre. The area is well serviced by recreational parks, sporting clubs, gyms and international companies such as Amazon and Zendesk are only a short stroll away. Trinity College Dublin, The National Concert Hall, Griffith College and Portobello College are all within easy reach.
Rarely do period properties in this location come to the market with such potential together with a magnificent garden and therefore viewing is highly recommended.
- Reception Hall (2.00m x 1.04m)
- with fan light over the hall door and door to
- Drawing Room (8.66m x 5.53m)
- with attractive timber fireplace with tiled inset and tiled hearth, door and window into internal courtyard, staircase to first floor
- First Floor
- overlooking living area and door to
- Living Room (5.70m x 6.22m)
- with two sliding sash windows overlooking front and one overlooking rear, timber floor, pine-clad ceiling and steps leading to
- comprising wc, whb and bath.
- Bedroom/Study (4.00m x 2.50m)
- with window overlooking side and rear.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (6.45m x 2.53m)
- with original flagstone flooring, range of overhead press and drawer units, double oven, four ring ceramic hob, stainless steel sink unit, tiled floor, tiled splashback and open arch to
- Utility Area
- plumbed for washing machine and dryer, picture window overlooking internal courtyard and door to internal courtyard.
- Inner Hall
- with door to second internal courtyard.
- Bedroom (3.49m x 3.70m)
- with floor-to-ceiling built-in fitted wardrobes and windows overlooking rear.
- comprising wc, pedestal whb, sunken bath, tiled floor and built-in shelving.
- Utility Room (2.25m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom 2 (3.77m x 4.05m)
- with floor-to-ceiling built-in wardrobes and picture windows overlooking rear garden.
- Rear Garden
- A particular feature to the property is the rear garden with attractive patio area and steps leading up to a lawn with flowerbeds, part-walled, part-fenced and backing onto Leinster Cricket Ground.
BER No. 111373536
Energy Performance Indicator: 633.8 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.